𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀

Inspired by: "Before I Cry" by Lady Gaga (You can play this in Spotify and then read; for effects♥️)

Notes: I'll be publishing each breakups individually ♥️ -∆

DISCLAIMER: **THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO PORTRAY ANY OF THE QUEENS AS THEY GO IN REAL LIFE. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN AND OFF STAGE. THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY**

You look off to the distance on the rooftop of your apartment complex. Watching each car pass by like ants from below.

It was the day before your birthday and Giovanni asked you to meet him here a while ago, you were quite skeptical. But you obliged anyways.

You continue to stare off to the lit abyss that was the midnight view of New York and waited for your lover.

A few minutes passed by and he was still nowhere to be found.

You began to think he was doing some sort of joke but you still remained in you're sitting position.

Gazing upon the countless stars above.

You took out your phone and glanced at the time.

'12:00 am'

'It's my birthday...' you thought to yourself.

You sighed in disappointment and stepped off the concrete railing.

All you heard were echoes of your heels as you walked around the rooftop garden. Remaining silent...

You remain depressed that Giovanni didn't make it to your birthday.

You both promised the day you began dating that; 2 years later on your birthday, he'd drop on one knee and make you his wife.

But to the looks of tonight; it seemed he was a coward to fulfill his oath.

You felt tears began to fill up your sockets and let them drip down like light rain.

You dropped to the solid painted concrete ground crying.

You recalled all the memories you had together...

The moment when you met. That school started it all...

The moment you shared your first kiss with him. His lips tasted like heaven...

To when you both graduated and made the promise...

All those memories disappear as you got the reminder for 1:10 am.

"He left me...."

You let a few more tears drop and wiped the rest.

You stood up, strong and solid.

And you realized...

"I don't need someone to be there for me "Before I Cry".