She's Jealous

Aquaria=

- Aquaria doesn't give a literal sh*t or stresses out about what other people think.
- She's generally chill all the time.
- She knows she's the real deal.
- And she very well knows you won't leave her for a “downgrade”.
- It was relatively silly at first.
- But then it gradually got serious.
- Deadass serious.
- she'll be just sitting in the background, casually sipping on her drink. Observing the guy flirting with you, watching him dig his own grave.
- she made you wear your ring afterward.

Miss Fame=

- Fame is always insecure about you and your relationship.
- Even when you're talking to a friend Fame would deliberately sweep in and flash both of your weddings rings out.
- Giving the person you're talking to some, “You can't have this” realness.
- You found it very annoying at first.
- but then you understood that she was just trying to protect you.
- You both connected better in that way.

Violet=

- Just like Aquaria, Violet doesn't give a rat's ass of what people think.
- She just goes whatever the hell was going on.
- alike Aquaria, she relatively and adequately knows she's gorgeous. Like she thinks she's the literal package; with a red velvet ribbon as a topper.
- Whenever someone tries to get to you in a romantic manner.
- Violet will always stop it before it even begins.
- Like a referee breaking up two boxers before they're even running to each other—

Katya=

- Katya will make herself KNOWN to both you and the person flirting with you.
- She will just straight up say that she's jealous of both you and the person's face.
- merely and hilariously shooing the person away with her wild glares.
- she always gets tense after being jealous.
- you always have to remind her that you're not going anywhere.
- and certainly not leaving her ass to mope around.
- after a fantastic f***. She's satisfied and is gucci to go for the next event.

Kameron=

- Kameron gets quiet when she's jealous.
- you would be dancing with her at first but then she would leave because there was a new person in the mix. Trying to get your attention.
- she always thinks she's not good enough for you.
- and you would come running to her and assuring her that you would never even ever think of replacing her.
- “I married you for a reason. This ring means something to me y’know.”
- you would go back home and cuddle with the kids, along with Spike of course.

Miz Cracker=

- Cracker is known for being the saltiest pastry in the bakery. Metaphorically and literally.
- whenever she spots you with someone she doesn't know. She immediately infers; that person is trying to get in your pants.
- you know about her mild but bottled up temper tantrums. So you always tease her.
- it was cute witnessing him when he was trying not to flick off and rage to the person you were talking to.
- when you went home. It was when he would grumpily play with the kids.
- it was just adorable seeing him care about you that much.
- He always kept the dragon inside,
- for his princess.

Blair St. Clair=

- Blair is not the type to be jealous.
- She knows you love her.
- and you know you love her.
- yet you tend to avoid people naturally without thinking about her jealousy.
- you both have faith in each other.
- and you have trust in each other's vows.
- Blair meant every word she said.
- emphasis on the cuddles.
- a lot of cuddles happened.

Sharon=

- Sharon is just trying to keep Vlad from scratching the person's eyes out.
- Vlad is the epitome of a mommy's boy.
- it's like they share the same feelings.
- Vlad and Sharon are just trying their hardest not to pull out the middle finger at the person that's practically trying to steal their woman.
- Vlad in all certainty is Sharon's little monster.
- Like father like son.