𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐌𝐈𝐙 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑

There's a crossover here :)

Y/n - Your Name
C/n - Crossover Name

DISCLAIMER: **THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO PORTRAY ANY OF THE QUEENS AS THEY GO IN REAL LIFE. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN AND OFF STAGE. THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY**

***

Tonight was the night...

Tonight was the night that I'll finally let him go...

He's never around. And I've always been left behind secluded and depressed.

I've spent so caught up with my feelings, that I haven't been paying attention to my own personal well-being.

I hated being like this.

I hated being crammed up in isolation.

He was a jealous person. Never letting go of me.

I fantasized about those moments we shared; the good ones.

The moment we first met. That shop started our flame...

That shop was the start of an emotional rollercoaster.

Full of ups and downs.

***

I sat quietly in a little café. Packed with hipsters and teenagers.

I patiently waited for Max.

Sipping my latté ever so slightly as every second passed.

A familiar laugh emerged from behind me.

I glanced behind me and saw (C/n). Giovanni's girlfriend of 2 years. With of course Jordan laughing it up with her.

"Oh hey (Y/n)!!!", she beamed cheerfully as she caught me.

"Hey (C/n), hey Jordan. So what are you both doing here?", I inquired of the pair.

"We should be asking you that gurl.", Jordan loudly replied with a toothy smile.

" Well I'm supposed to meet Max here but-", I shrugged.

"Uh oh, trouble in paradise?", (C/n) guessed.

"What'd you think girl?", I sassily tossed my hair.

"Oh okayyyyyyeeee. But I do have some exciting newssssssss.", (C/n) gleamed happiness.

"What news?", me and Jordan shared.

"So for the past few days, I've been feeling a little sort of under the weather.", Jordan's eyes read skeptically.

"And??? Come on girl, spill the tea.", I implored.

"This happened-", (C/n) held up her phone and showed both me and J a picture which left us with jaws dropped.

"YOU'RE PREG-", I covered Jordan's mouth before he could finish.

Muffled shrieks could be heard and I felt wet substances rung along my palm.

"Ewww Jordan you whore, what the fuck??!", I yelled wiping my palm on his back with his Gucci jacket.

"Bitch what the fuck?!?", he returned.

" You started it!!", I argued.

"Okay girls, girls, girls... You're both pretty can I talk now?", (C/n) broke us off.

"Says the bitch who got knocked up.", Jordan snickered.

"Yeah... I haven't told Gio though..", she confessed.

"WHAT?!?!?!?", me and Jordan yelled in unison; making the whole café lay its eyes on us.

"Yeah and-", (C/n) was cut by Max freely walking in.

Jordan and (C/n) dipped their heads refraining to be seen. They covered their faces with their brought newspapers.

I rolled my eyes at their cliché and predictable choices of actions and returned back to Max.

"Hey (Y/n), sorry if I'm late. I got caught up with traffic. Ya know?", he leaned over to kiss my cheek.

"Uhuh.", I mumbled as he placed a gentle kiss on my skin, I looked away trying to avoid any eye contact.

I felt guilty as shit doing this to him...

"So what'd you wanted to talk about?", he shot me a gleeful smile.

His innocence peering through his eyes.

"Max... We need to break up.", I spoke as blunt as practical.

It reaped Jordan and (C/n)'s gasps from behind.

"(Y/n), what're you saying?", his eyes spoke flustered.

"Max I just said it.

I. Don't. Want. This. Anymore.",
I emphasized.

"W-wh-why?.", his eyes told a story. Like a child who lollipop just got stolen from a bully.

I was the bully.

"Max I-", I staggered in my words.

" I can't do this-"

I stood up and left the table quietly leaving behind undercover Jordan,
(C/n), and my unfortunate Max.

I'll miss you...

***

A/n: BACK WITH THE CLICHÉ AYEEEE

[ 𝙍𝙋𝘿𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙁𝙀𝙍𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀𝙎 ] ᯼ ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara