The (1st) Girl's First Period

[A/n: Hi sorry for the lengthy uploads :3
I've been working on my “Nostalgia” book a lot recently, check it out if you're interested in some
Nicky Doll x Gigi Goode, happy reading!]

Aquaria=

- “Mom!! Come here for a sec!”, Stella shouted from the bathroom. You raised an eyebrow and closed your book.
- ‘What could she possibly want now?’
- “Dear what's wrong?”, you asked her, Stella slouching on the toilet. Covering her face, tears falling from her cheeks.
- “Hey kiddo, what's wrong?”, you asked concerned.
- “Mommy my tummy hurts. I'm bleeding.”, you froze. It was her first THAT time of the month.
GIO. CODE RED, LITERALLY.”, you shouted for Giovanni. Who was watching TV with the twins in the living room?
- “What??”, he yelled back, confused.
- “GET THE PADS.”
- “OH MY GOD HIDE THE CHILDREN.

Miss Fame=

- Mia got her period before her sister at 12 years old.
- Sia just laughed at her throughout the week. Giggling at the sight of her older sister practically dying.
- bleeding out without an obvious reason.
- you and Kurtis scolded Sia, but that didn't stop her from friendly mocking Mia throughout the lasting of her period.
- then the tables turned.
- Not even a month after Mia's period. Sia began hers.
- It was Mia's turn to laugh at her. And laugh she did.
- Damn kids.
- Karma at it's finest.

Katya=

- Katie began her period at a really late age. To be more specific, at 16 years old.
- it was odd for Katie when she was still in elementary school and early Secondary School.
- Observing all her female friends joining in period stories, comparing their growing breasts and their mature bodies.
- Leaving and alienating Katie from their every conversation about the subject.
- But when the time came that she finally got her period. She was ecstatic.
- She finally got what she wanted after years of wishing.
- Perhaps she got more than she bargained for.
- Her body became instantly unrecognizable. From her former A cups size chest to a solid 40C cups in a matter of months.
- Her hips broadening and her waist continuously tightening.
- but nonetheless, she was finally a woman.

Kameron=

- Darius and Dominic were not happy with the sudden change.
- “She has her period every month right? So we gotta be by her side at that time every month. You're not touching any boys other than me, Dar and dad.”, Dominic made things clear for Kaye. Both of the boys staring daggers at you.
- “I think you boys are taking it too far—”, Dane pushed in.
- “Nothing is ever too far from protecting our little princess.”, Darius cooed.
- Pinching Kaye on the cheek. Receiving a bite on the finger in return.
- “THE HORMONES!”
- Darius and Dominic stayed true to their promise.
- Every time Kaydence had her period, they would not leave her side.
- At any given time of the day; they were watching her. Though give privacy when changing and bathing.
- They just wanted to protect their sister.
- Even until adulthood.

Miz Cracker=

- The triplets started their periods at the same time.
- All hell broke loose.
- Pads, crying, tampons and everything in between were found.
- Tilly sulky as her stomach hurt, Hans crying her eyes out because she watched a sad movie, and Addah crying for no reason with Hans.
- Maxwell just threw ice cream, some tampons, and pads at you and called it a day.
- Of course, the mother has to do the girl work.
- you weren't having any of it.
- “GET BACK HERE WOMAN, SORT OF MAN IN WIG.”, you raced after Maxwell all week. Him hiding somewhere in the house.
- he came out of the closet of wigs when their period in a synchronized manner as it began, stopped.