First Love

[ A/n: 1 Queen= 1 Kid Love, typically the eldest. ]

Aquaria= (Stella)

- Stella had a childhood sweetheart throughout high school.
- Though they have a rather controversial relationship being together.
- This sweetheart being Katya's/Brian McCook's eldest daughter; Katriona.
- It was surprising to see such a girly girl like Stella to be dating such a peculiar girl like Katriona.
- It surprised Giovanni the most, as he knew Brian since his first year of snatching the crown of season 10 of RuPaul's Drag Race.
- Never had he thought in his wildest dreams that his biological daughter and his great mate's biological daughter would have a possibility of a relationship?
- It all started when the girls were still 15.
- But as soon as Katriona decided to take criminology out of state in California at 18, this left Stella to contemplate love over her own future.
- She didn't want to let go of Katriona. But she had a dream of completing her beauty education.
- The decision she made to separate before things got serious. Broke both their hearts.
- But they were still there for each other.
- Facetiming, calling, sending letters with weird stamps from different states. Stella from New York to Katriona in California, and vise versa.
- They were friends no matter what. Though there was still a chance of love blossoming between them once again.
- If they tried.

Miss Fame= (Sia)

- In University Sia at 18 found someone charming, scary tall, and most of all peculiar at sizable.
- Her name was Katriona McCook.
- They shared all their interests, from hunting to painting trees in the forest near their campus.
- They met in their first year of university, Katriona taking criminology as Sia assuming biology.
- Their fathers were season sisters of season 7 in a T.V reality competition show, known as RuPaul's drag race.
- Katriona's father; Brian McCook, mentioned that this was not the first time that Katriona dated girls that had drag queens in the family.
- Sia soon realized that Katriona was still in contact with her ex-girlfriend from New York, her home state prior to coming to California.
- The already growing jealousy Sia had grown even bigger by the new information.
- Which withdrew her from the once healthy relationship they had before.
- After a year of blissful attraction to each other. They gave it their all but came to a bitter end.
- They refused to speak to each other after both of them broke up.
- Ignored each other's presence on campus and became cold.
- Sia still loved Katriona deeply.
- But Katriona could say otherwise to her feelings for Sia.
- The relationship they had was fun while it lasted.
- Though it could've survived if they trusted each other.

Violet= (Mason)

- Mason was a playboy, no doubt.
- beginning at the spry age of 16, he already had countless boyfriends and side pieces.
- the lived through the feeling of euphoria that went by his veins as of having sexual intercourse.
- His first love was a small Asian twink teenager from a different high school.
- Around the age of 14-16. His name was Zen.
- This enraged Jason as he thought Mason was too young for sex.
- Mason would say otherwise.
- You only saw the bright side of his situation.
- sure he was young, but he knew how to make his own decisions that made him happy.
- he was grown for his age. But was not reckless at all.
- You were glad he was pleased with the current relationship he had. As well as encouraged Jason to brighten up.
- Mason couldn't thank you enough for your approval.
- but as the years went on, you were forever his greatest love.

Katya= (Sohelia)

- Sohelia had some major crushes throughout her childhood and elementary years.
- Managing the courage to ask one of them out.
- To her surprise, she already had a girlfriend at the childish age of 13.
- It went smoothly at first.
- But soon it got volatile.
- After only 4 months of dating. Sohelia was the one who called it quits.
- She had to admit, it felt empowering to be a heartbreaker.
- But swore to herself she wasn't going to be one broken, any time soon.

Kameron= (Kaydence)

- Kaye saw allure in the neighbor's son.
- His name was Xavier Tatum.
- A rather athletic and muscular framed young boy. With a head full of red curly hair and piercing Irish luck emerald green eyes.
- They sent each other messages through their windows at night with pieces of paper, like in the movies.
- Getting along quite easily.
- He was sweet, funny, and overall charming.
- Soon both of them fell for each other,
- Kaye kept their relationship a secret.
- It was until Xavier finally manned up to meet her family formally out of notice.
- He brought two bouquets of flowers.
- Red tulips for Kaye and a batch of chocolate sunflowers for you.
- You and Kaye were flattered at the statements the flowers made.
- As red tulips mean a declaration for love and chocolate sunflowers mean a form of opportunity.
- He asked for your daughter's hand in courtship.
- You were too awestruck and impressed at the boy's charm and knowledge to deny the offer.
- Dane couldn't argue.
- Darius and Dominic were rather impressed as well. But still wasn't at all buying it.
- But as the days went by, Dominic and Darius grew close to Xavier.
- It was no doubt that he was the perfect one for your daughter.

Miz Cracker= (Addah)

- Addah was quite a shy person, both growing up and in school.
- Though Tilly and Hans tried their best to get her out of her shell.
- So they devised a plan to do so.
- They planned a blind date between Addah and a mutual friend they had, that they both knew had a major crush on Addah.
- Addah was hesitant at first, but then she just went with the flow. She didn't see the need for doing so, but she completely understood that she needed a love life at some point. So why not start there?
- The date went splendidly. Addah and her mystery date went to the movies.
- Attending to a romantic comedy series.
- They had their laughs among other couples in the cinema.
- As soon saw interest in each other.
-They didn't come home as girlfriends but took it slow.
- In the span of a year since they met. They finally called their relationship official.
- It was a long wait for Tilly and Hans, they almost lost hope but tried their best to keep it high.
- Addah was 20 in her first liaison.
- until today, she's grateful that her sisters supported her and pushed her to meet the love of her life. Claire Walts.
- Sister power amirite?

Blair= (Alistair)

- Ali was a heedful juvenile. Unlike his older brother.
- He carefully picked out people who he knew were great lovers and would make their future relationship last.
- His first ever great love was his coworker; Thalia.
- They were both 24 when they met.
- Thalia already had a young girl toddler of 4 years named Moon.
- Thaila was a wonderful woman. Stunning beauty, grace, and a remarkable understanding of knowledge.
- Moon's father passed away from a stroke at a surprisingly young age.
- Ali did his best to inscribe and be accepted by his girlfriend's daughter.
- But nothing seemed to work in his favor.
- Thalia valued her relationship with her family more than her relationship with others.
- this made their separation and end.
- Ali still thinks of Thalia to this day.
- Loving her from afar through maintaining relationships with other women.
- Seeing her reflection from his gazes.
- It hurt him to let go of such a marvelous human being. But it was destined to fail.

Sharon= (Vlad)

- the only relationship Vlad had was in middle school.
- this young geek girl asked him out and he blatantly agreed.
- but as soon as 7 hours later, of getting together.
- This girl had an act of courage and confidence to break up with him over text.
- this didn't affect Vlad as he didn't have a heart, at all.

[ A/n: yeah that's it XD ]