𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍

DISCLAIMER: **THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO PORTRAY ANY OF THE QUEENS AS THEY GO IN REAL LIFE. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN AND OFF STAGE. THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY**

   I sat on the cove of the seaside. Wondering where Dane could possibly be.

He asked me a few weeks ago that he was planning something.

Something that will blow me away, he said...

I was doubtful.

We've haven't seen each other in weeks for virtually a month. So this will be our first meeting in a long time.

The last conversation we had ended up badly. With me leaving the house and with him grinding on some other girl.

It infuriated me, to say the least.

A gust of wind blew by and made contact with my locks.

God, I love this place...

I've always loved breezy and calm areas. Wherever I was unless there was peace and quiet everything would be perfect.

I smiled at the sun and it smiled back at me.

It was blinding, but its beauty was ever worth the gaze.

It reminded me of Dane.

His perfect smile, and his ever so evolving charm.

As time progressed since we started dating I began to see the real him.

He was however still the caring and the astonishing soul I met, but a nick of him differed.

He became jealous of all the duration of me being separated from him.

Even if I claim I was at work doing a night shift he'd jump to conclusions and say I was having an affair. Which was not valid at all.

I loved Dane, and I couldn't and wouldn't bring myself to cheat on him.

But I couldn't say the same thing about him.

. (Memory Flashback)

I had found vast messages of him with several women, full of provocative exchange of conversations and pictures.

I was heartbroken...

I never thought he'd do something like this to me.

And it made it even worse finding out that he had also made conjugal visits with them, all the while I was working my ass off to provide for our little family. (You, Dane and Spike)

I cried endlessly; hiding every drop of tear from him in fear from him finding out.

I rarely talked to him after that and also demanded extra night shifts from my quarters.

Through those times I built my career well and became a senior pilot.

I was proud of myself.

I didn't look back.

I was free.

. (End Of Memory)

I had composed myself from scratch and built myself up.

And right now I didn't even feel talking to Dane after all this time.

I sighed disappointed, just like all the times he asked to meet up, but chickened out last minute.

I got off the rock I sat down and straightened my dress.

As I lost hope, there he was...

Dane.

Holding a bouquet of roses.

I held my breath.

He came closer and I felt myself stepping forward to hug him.

We shared our gleeful embrace but it didn't feel sincere.

The spark was gone...

"Hey (Y/n), " he smiled against my skin.

"Hi, Dane, " I replied blankly.

He retracted and broke our moment and held his hands up.

"So how have you been?", I raised an eyebrow.

"I've been doing okay. How have you been doing?", I returned which left him stunned.

" Well- I'm d-doing fine. But ever since the last time we talked I haven't been able to forget about you.", he said as he fiddled with his pocket.

"So-, Uhm, what did you wanna talk about? You said it was important right?", he took a deep sigh.

"(Your Full Name), you have brought me so much joy and happiness ever since we met. And I have just been a huge jerk to you-"

I couldn't fathom the moment for a second.

He took hold of both my hands.

"What I'm trying to say is-"

He bent down on one knee.

Your eyes widen... Horrified...

He took out a heart-shaped red velvet box from the pocket he fiddled with ever so slightly.

"Will you try and forgive for what I've done? And start over?"

I stood in place. Without motion...

"(Y/n)?", he dazed.

"Dane...", you took a deep sigh.

"Dane, we've been having so many complications. And I know that this box isn't the answer for any of it.", his face washed-out white.

I sighed in embarrassment for him.

I was angry and miserable.

How could he just overlook all the pain and agony you had throughout your relationship.

"Dane you broke my heart...", I cried lowly.

"And this moment is breaking it even more.", I felt my sockets filled with tears.

"Dane we can't go on like this...", I reasoned.

"I think we should break up..."

You looked back up to his face. His eyes say it all.

The sorrow of rejection.

"Do you really think so? Maybe we can work things out! Just please don't leave me (Y/n).", he frantically begged

"Dane this is the only way we can both be happy.", I let go of his hands.

" No! There has to be another way! Please (Y/n)!!! I can't live without you!! Please!!!", he stood up and grasped me tightly, not wanting to let go.

He wept on my shoulder.

"Please don't leave me..."

I pulled out of our embrace.

"How could I leave when I left long ago?"

"I'm sorry but this won't work... Please understand Dane."

I turned the other way and walked out on him.