Birds And The Bees

[A/n: Sorry I haven't been updating on this book a lot, and I for one have a reason why. I've been focusing on my Nostalgia book. Which you can check out. ;), but seriously I haven't been around much since this book is almost done anyways and Nostalgia is just staring. Just a few more chapters and I can finally breathe :) ]

PS: This chapter is about the birds and the bees. This is a crackhead chapter, happy reading!

Aquaria 🌊 =

- Aquaria was the one to lead the talk about the birds and the bees.
- Laying it out straight in front of them.
- Traumatizing for everyone.
- But y'all had spaghetti afterward.
- Damn Italians.
- “So men have this thing called a penis. Which becomes erect when the dude sees tits, pussy, and bare skin—”
- The children just gawked awkwardly. Silent.
- Giovanni proceeded to further explain with horrific details like it wasn't a big deal.
- “And then it starts to get mushy inside the vagina—”
- The children wanted to cut off their ears to make the pain stop.
- “Then y'all supposed to wait a few hours until you guys can try again. Or if y'all are freaky and get started as soon as possible. It's also fine. Any questions?”, Giovanni smiled innocently.
- As if he hadn't traumatized the three poor souls that were his children a minute ago.
- “Yeah, where are the knives?—”
- Stella and Yvette stared at Yvonne.
- “Dude we need to cut your dick off.”, Yvette bluntly explained.
- “OKAY TIME FOR BED—”, you scolded Giovanni afterward.
- You felt sorry for the children.

Miss Fame 💫 =

- Kurtis was a little too gentle with the subject.
- To the point where Mia, Sia, and Kaya were legitimately confused with what he was explaining.
- “So god created both man and woman, right? Well, they have to reproduce and they have to do this activity to make babies.”
- Kurtis taught them the stork delivery first when they were kids. So they were surprised when they found out that the method wasn't true.
- Kids being kids.
- “And then the hotdog goes into the bun—”
- Kurtis was all over the place with the subject. Ranging from hotdogs and buns to dough and an oven. To birds and the bees then making a final conclusion.
- Trying so hard to bring in the girls as honest as possible while still maintaining a sense of understanding about sex.
- At the end of the discussion, you had to take them to a private room and actually explained the whole process. Rather vague but right.
- They now understood and laughed at Kurtis nonstop after your version of an explanation.

Violet 😈 =

- Mason heard about the word “sex” through his friends and how “cool” it was.
- Damn millennials...
- “Dad, what's sex?”
- “Go ask your mother. I ain't explaining that bunch of bull—”, Jason ran like the wind out of the house. Leaving you to clarify.
- “Mom, what's sex?”, Mason honestly questioned. Knowing virtually nothing about sex other than it creates babies.
- “Let's go look it up, sweetie.”, you accompanied Mason as he learned about reproduction online.
- He was truly fascinated.
- Which was different from the reaction you were expecting.
- It was scary. But at least he didn't seem affected by the new knowledge.

Katya 🇷🇺 =

- Brian was going to ascribe Katie and Soso about female and male reproduction.
- “We already know. We heard y'all last night.”, Katie bluntly spoke. Not bothering to look up her phone.
- You and Brian were speechless.
- “We still don't know how we don't have a younger sibling. I swear y'all are like rabbits.”, Sohelia chimed in, in the same standpoint as Katie.
- They couldn't care less about sex. They didn't have time for it anyway. They were too busy with other things than men.
- Brian vividly cringing and walking away awkwardly.
- You following suit.
- Once the coast was clear.
- “WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

💪🏻 Kameron=

- Once Dane explained the children about the birds and the bees.
- Darius and Dominic made it their mission to cut off every dick in the world excluding theirs and Dane's.
- They all were disgusted and revolted beyond their minds.
- Darius actually threw up in the sink as soon as you finished the first statement.
- Dominic immediately went to hug you.
- “Thank you for your sacrifice of pain...”, Kaya and Dominic sympathized.
- Learning all the shit you went through into bringing them into the world.
- Dane was laughing like a hyena behind it all.
- You felt bad for the kids. But you couldn't help but join the laughter.

Miz Cracker 💁🏼‍♀️ =

- Max tried everything he could to make the conversation not as awkward as possible.
- Tilly being the bookworm she was, admitted she already knew about sexual reproduction based on their Science lessons.
- Hannah confessed she read about it online before and she already knew as well.
- This left poor Addah alone.
- Max didn't want to traumatize his poor youngest daughter, unlike some people...
- “So you know about bees pollinating flowers right?”, Maxwell asked first. Then proceeded to explain.
- Matildah and Hannah helping you and Max explain everything to Addah.
- Addah was rather shocked but she wasn't at all horrified.
- She felt relieved that she now knew.
- Beyond grateful that she had such a supportive family.

Blair St. Clair 🐇 =

- Andrew started off soft. Then began gradually dropping major bombs down. Easing the conversation until it was done in a matter of minutes.
- “So the bee pollinates the flower and the birds lay the eggs. This represents how men and women work together to create babies! Isn't that cool?”
- Anthony and Ali were uncomfortable beyond their minds.
- you and Andrew said sorry but it had to be done.
- “So that's how we were made?”, Ali quick to pull out.
- You took over the chitchat and calmed it down.
- Anthony and Ali understood. But Andrew could've gone more a simpler way. Because it was too fluff and sheepish.
- But overall it was a fair rationale.
- It didn't affect bitterly on your bond, thank heavens.
- One more lesson learned for everyone.

Sharon 🦇 =

- Vlad was manageable to rationalize.
- That boy was a grown kid. If that makes sense.
- Even with the most horrific details. He still kept a straight face.
- Taking in all information and applying it to his knowledge.
- “So that's how babies are made!”, you finished off.
- Vlad nodded.
- Proceeded to ask a few more questions before leaving you and Aaron alone.
- He seemed intrigued and not at all disturbed.
- He seemed genuinely interested in learning.
- Which came by as an expectation rather than a shocking discovery.
- He was Aaron's/Sharon's child after all.

[A/n: Hope y'all have a nice day!
- love ∆ ]