𝐒𝐞𝐱

[ A/n: okay first of all-
1. Children up to 12-14 years old close your eyes and pray to Buddha that you won't be blind by the end of this.
2.‼️ 📣 USE PROTECTION DAMN IT! 📣‼️

DISCLAIMER: **THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO PORTRAY ANY OF THE QUEENS AS THEY GO IN REAL LIFE. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN AND OFF STAGE. THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY** ]

Aquaria🌊= (I know he's mostly a top, but hey? I'm the writer here, hehehe)

-sex between you and Giovanni is always sensual and romantic.
-it happens naturally everywhere and at any time.
-mostly in private and occasionally in public secrecy.
-When you'd gather the courage to reject his proposal. He'd seduce you, fuck you senseless; and by the next day, you'd be limping like an amputee.
-he'd never offer you an opportunity to breathe, he'd tug your hair and you would growl provocative words that would turn you on. The period in the heat of the moment of penetrative intercourse. He'd thrust his length deeper... Deeper... And deeper by every movement, not letting you rest even for a slight second.
-Until you both release.
-"If want something- I'm getting it. Don't test me again."

Miss Fame✨=

-Kurtis is gentle and thoughtful with you when it comes to sex.
-he'd ask for your permission before anything happens.
-you two as a couple; make meaningful sex.
-he'd start off slow and work his way to full speed.
-Leaving hickeys occasionally to remind the person seeing you the next day that you're already someone's property.
- "Just in case someone tries anything. You're mine, and will forever be mine."

Violet😈=

A/n: Let me lay it off bluntly-

-You both are vicious in bed.
-there's no limit to Jason's capabilities.
-he'd start off rough and always ends it rough without pausing for a second.
-in intercourse, he'd stroke his hands up and down your back to try and soothe you as you rode along.
-frequent and garish wails echo and could be heard around the apartment. And sometimes the neighbors would complain.
-by far his caresses and touches mean the world to you.
- "Are you working tomorrow? I'd love another round."

Katya🇷🇺=

-Brian is on the neutral when having sex with you.
-he'd sometimes start hard then end soft and vise Versa
-his thrusts are soothing in every way possible. He may be known as a hard pounder-
But to you, he'd gladly slow it down.
-he nibbles on your neck leaving faint scars, scrape,s and bite imprints for the following person seeing you, to see.
-Him drinking coffee and smoking after sex is the norm for you
-but you still don't like the bitter taste of cigarettes on Brian's lips after
-but as long as he continues to do the deed, you're fine.

- "Your lips are to die for... You know that right?"

💪🏻Kameron=

-Dane is a power top, to say the least.
-NO STOPS at all
-he'd constantly tease you whenever you both go in public, either on phone or in real life.
-and by the time you get home, you're already soaking wet from his flirts.
-he always cracks up at how effortlessly you give in for him, that it's almost ridiculous.
-sex between you two will constantly start off with a blowjob or handjob; to work his length up, and then the actual game commences.
-penetration rarely sends you unsatisfied, as he always does; every single thrust of his length carefully smothering and hitting on your G-spot.
-you usually come about 3 times every time you have sex.

- "My little whore is all wet for me... How cute."

Miz Cracker💁🏼‍♀️=

-You and Max make vanilla sex
-not really doing any challenging positions (go straight for the dog)
-he nonetheless still a wild animal in bed
-looks so innocent in public, but such a beast when alone
-he'd light up candles to make it seem more romantic
-you appreciate his efforts but the room is normally filled with endless laughter and giggles

- "How does this cracker taste Y/n?"

Blair St. Clair🧒🏼=

-You and Andrew don't do sex.
-Only endless kisses and meaningful cuddles all day long.

- "Spend less money on buying condoms? Works for me."