𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓

Triggers: Slapping, Throwing, etc. (Minor Physical Abuse)

DISCLAIMER: **THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO PORTRAY ANY OF THE QUEENS AS THEY GO IN REAL LIFE. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN AND OFF STAGE. THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY**

You sat there; on the solid hard floor. Completely motionless.

Jason sat at the end of the bed, puffing out sums of smoke from his seemingly perfect mouth.

He stood up, you shivered.

Your clothes were torn and rugged.

You both just had rough sex, but he had punished you a little too roughly.

He caught you redhanded.

He walked over to you and caressed your soft and delicate face.

"Look at me, stupid bitch.", his command echoed the walls, you abstained.

The room went into silence.

SLAP...!

The painful noise could be heard from a mile away.

"LOOK AT ME, YOU UNGRATEFUL WHORE.", he continued, he clutched your jaw to make you face his frame.

God, he looked beautiful...

You shook off the pain that stung. And finally looked into his eyes.

Both of them; filled with lust and anger...

Slap. Slap. Slap...!

"Tell me, you bitch. WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE?!", he angrily yelled.

You remained silent. Trying to avoid any more eye contact with the beast.

Slap. Slap...

"TELL ME, BITCH. WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!", he yelled again.

"I-", you stuttered, struggling to get the right words out.

"TELL ME. WHAT WAS A LITTLE WHORE LIKE YOU DOING IN A CLUB?!", you remained still.

He bent down to your height. And whispered,

"Tell me or you're going into the closet again...", he threatened.

Your eyes widened...

"N-no, please Jason...", you finally uttered.

"Please what?", he continued.

"Please don't make me go in there again.", you begged on your knees.

"Why shouldn't I?", he asked.

You returned back into silence.

He stood up and drags you from the base of your scalp.

You screamed in pain as he dragged you across the bedroom.

He remained calm and speechless as he picks you up from behind.

You continued to shriek in pain as you were carried to the front of the "Closet".

He silenced you by slithering his hand across your mouth.

Muffled wails came from you but it wasn't audible enough for the neighbors to hear.

He threw you across the room and into the dreadful closet.

Banging your head on the solid wall in the process and earned you a nosebleed.

You felt the painful tingling of blood flowing from your left nostril as it dripped onto your ripped white shirt.

You heard the closet door creak, almost in an instant, you got up and made a hurried attempt to make an escape.

As you saw the crack of light Jason slammed the door and locked it on your face.

You once again hit your head, but this time your right arm was bleeding heavily.

It must've been caught and cut by the door...

You started to breathe heavily. And with those breaths came flows of blood from your head, nose, and arm.

You felt a sharp and violent pain strike your abdomen. As if you were gutted by cold daggers.

You tried not to scream and instead let out a small wail of pain.

A small pool of blood started to form around you as you tried to keep calm under the darkness of the close.

You silently wailed in pain alone...

You used your resourcefulness and ripped your already rugged tee and used it as a temporary bandage to stop the bleeding from your arm.

You dug around the closet in hopes of finding a flashlight or an antibacterial sanitizer.

You rummaged around and found a small black flashlight.

You sighed in relief and swiveled it on. Now light up the darkness that once surrounded you.

You looked around the almost crowded room and found yourself sitting in a crimson red puddle.

Your own blood...

Jason liked to mix pain with pleasure, but this time he'd obviously had taken it too far.

***

You whimpered in pain as you tried to nurse yourself back into health using what little medications you could find.

You missed the light, you missed being outside.

You missed the old Jason...