Drop It Like It's Hot✌🏻

A/n: Finally announcing the engagement. It's so been long since I published something, oops.

Aquaria=

"Hello, guys welcome back to my channel! And if you're new here, no I'm not Jeffree Star, bitchez. Though I'd love to make as much money.", you nudged his arm.
- "So yeahhhhh. We've got some news to share. Y/n, why don't you tell the peeps what we've been planning?"
- "So, we're getting married guys. Gio proposed about three months ago and we've been keeping it hush-hush."
- "I was almost certain she'd say no, but miracles do happen in this crummy and shitty world. Ain't so?", Gio said with longing eyes.
- "They do, Italy, they do."
- The second Gio posted that video. His entire fanbase on Instagram went gaga.
- Asking y'all some pretty personal and odd questions regarding the upcoming wedding and stuff like that.
- But, all is well and the end is especially well.

Fame=

- Kurtis made the engagement known just as only a week passed by since he proposed.
- It was all over the media and gossip sites.
- 'Famous drag queen; Miss Fame, finally settling down after the on and off scandalous relationship with (Y/F/L/N)?!?'
- Boy was it a treat for clickbait...
- The fans literally saw it coming, depicting Fame's prior posts about your "family improvement".
- They were happy for you, but no one could be as delighted as yourself.

Violet=

- Violet briefly mentioned your engagement in a digital drag video of hers, where she made herself into a half groom and half bride.
- She explained how she was so happy you said yes.
- and of course, you were right there to witness it all.
- The moment the video went online.
- The media went into an insane frenzy.
- All of his supporters wishing you both good luck and bed wishes in your upcoming era of marriage.
- Aren't they sweet?

Katya=

- Katya spoke about it in an episode in UNHhhh, his shared show with none other than Tracy Joanne Elizabeth Martel.
- "And I'm the suddenly confused man about how his girlfriend said yes to their proposal, Katya."
- the editors lost their minds. Especially Trixie, if not she still had some left after the first time filming it.
- Katya rightfully showed off the tattoo you said yes on to the audience.
- and you couldn't be any more proud of her as she demonstrated both of your hard-earned devotion to each other.
- Tracy almost died choking on all the cuteness that was displayed in that episode about "Tattoos".

Kameron=

- Kameron barely said a bleep until he blurted it out to Eureka.
- Which immediately ranted the fuck out of her mouth when she wasn't supposed to.
- The enthusiasts were appalled and amazed, to say the least.
- Because Kameron was "The Sexual Creature Of Season Ten", and now witnessing him attempting to settle down for one pussy.
- It was baffling.
- DAMN IT EUREKA

Miz Cracker=

- Cracker blurted it out randomly.
- When some stranger tried to get into her pants at a live gig she did in Manhattan.
- “So what I was saying—”, the stranger interrupted Cracker with a drink in hand to give.
- “No sorry, my fiancé's gonna kill me when I—”, her eyes widened.
- the crowd that flocked around her gasped.
- “I meant my GIRLFRIEND! My baby momma is gonna kill me when I even take a sip of that. Haha-haha-ha.", he yelped awkwardly.
- “Fuck it. Yes, I'm settling down with the woman I love. So what?”
- An attendant caught the whole thing on video and Max took a hold of it before this person could even get the chance of posting it themselves.
- He personally published it and it made headlines just a few minutes in.
- you watched it and saw how Max's supporters reacted.
- they were surprisingly happy even when you both left them in the dark for so long (4 months)
- Some reveal it was.

Blair St. Clair=

- Andrew confessed to it in a podcast.
- the subject of relationships suddenly came up and it was about time you both came out clean.
- "So about relationships, what's going kn with you and baby mama Y/n? You both been out of the spotlight less than normal recently, what's up with that?"
- "Well actually, there's an announcement we'd like to make. But it's just been sitting at the back of the closet for about two months now, and we really didn't know when to say it. But I guess now is a perfect time.", Andrew smiled.
- "We're getting married, you guys.", the whole crew from behind cheered and yelled for the sudden declaration.
- " WOoOOooOwWOoOOooOw? Really?? For two months??!! I mean, we shoulda saw it coming, really, I was thinking about you guys adding a new member to the family or something. But close enough I guess?"
- "Anyways big congratulations to Y/n and Blair St Clair over here. Have a jolly good night folks!"
- Blair's supports went out of the radar at that point, they weren't at least expecting that to be said in a statement included in that podcast.

Sharon=

- You were the one to say it.
- You said it through via Instagram in a story.
- All of his fans and supports were turnt all the way up.
- Wigs? snatched, nails? broken, dreams? came true, love? in the air.
- hotel? Trivago 😂😂😂✌🏻

A/n: sorry I was really lazy about Sharon's part lmfaoajsnnssmsmm