💕 Proposals 💕

A/n: Hi I'm writing this on the street :)
My pants are dirty now lmao, I'm never trusted with anything white sksksksk

- there are a lot of plates of spaghetti mentioned in this chapter, I'm obsessed with that dish, sue me

Aquaria🌊= (Yoü and I)
this reached 1557 words and I won't admit I got carried away 😐
Ps: your nickname is Nebraska not to be confused with the drag queen.

- Gio has been acting weird lately.
- avoiding you for some reason and spending far too much time in gigs.
- your dogs and daughter were your only entertainment while he or rather she was out.
- in the meantime when Gio wasn't around, you made some progress with Stella's speaking.
- well, sort of. She would murmur but no tangible words. Still an improvement right?
- later that day you received a call from Jordan. Basically of him yelling through his phone explaining that you needed to come to the club that Gio was performing at.
- you calmed him down but you were more worried about your crazy baby daddy.
- God who knows what happened.
- you took Stella with you on the road and set off to the bar.
- you drove the car with Stella in her car seat beside you.
- as you drove you cupped her hands and she was cupping yours.
- You were worried shitless.
- worried about the possibility of crashing the car, and also for the possibility that your "husband" maybe in deep shit.
- and you use the term husband loosely.
- you stopped at the sketchy club and unbuckled Stella from her seat.
- Yep, you were worried and practically shitting.
- Stella shivered at your touch and winced as the cool December wind struck you both. She was near to crying.
- "Sh sh, bambolina please don't cry. Mummy's here.", you caressed her face.
- you turned back to the club and took a deep breath and headed inside.
- to your surprise, the club was empty, no people, no music, no furniture.
- you raised an eyebrow and clutched your daughter, even more, fearing your child might be snatched to the dark.
- it was dim, only lit by fairy lights hung on the side of the stage.
- perhaps you went to the wrong club
- you checked the address again, yep. This was the place.
- you remained still, hoping something might happen.

- a guitar intro came from nowhere
- "It's been a long time since I came around
Been a long time but I'm back in town
And this time I'm not leaving without you", the song began.

- it terrified you and Stella.

- "You taste like whiskey when you kiss me oh
I'd give anything again to be your baby doll
This time I'm not leaving without you.", the familiar song continued. You hitched your voice as a male silhouette slowly appeared on the stage.

- "You say sit back down where you belong
In the corner of my bar with your high heels on
Sit back down on the couch where we made love the first time.", you were yanked to a stool by a presence you couldn't see, with brute force. Stella was taken from your hands and into the unknown darkness.

- "NO!!! GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHT-", you were hushed with a fabric tied to your mouth from behind, thwarting you from uttering another word.

- tears began to form in your eyes as you sobbed quietly.

- "And you said to me there's

, something, something about this place
(Something), something about lonely nights
And my lipstick on your face
(Something), something, something about my cool Nebraska guy
Yeah, something about baby you and I.", then it hit you. This was yours and Gio's song.