Second Batch First Words

A/n: I will not be including the queens with no second batch kids in the following chapters that mention them, thank u that's all :)

Aquaria= (10 months)

- Giovanni left his iPad fixated on a video of “Fashion Photo Ruview” he did with Raja when he left for the bathroom for a quick pee.
- Stella was playing with her younger siblings with her own iPad.
- Yvonne and Yvette got bored almost immediately after Stella accidentally opened a boring Sherry Pie confessional—
- Yvonne and Yvette slowly crawled their way to the illuminated screen that was Giovanni's Ipad.
- Giovanni finished up and returned back to the living room to continue watching the children.
- “TOOT
- “AH—BOOT—DADEE
- If Gio heard correctly.
- Yvonne screamed “toot” and that rascal of a devil Yvette “booted” her look.
- Giovanni inspected what he wore at the time.

- “Von, I appreciate your effort but you're doing me dirty—”

Miss Fame= (11 months)

- Miss Fame was in full drag when she was teaching Kaya (Kayleigh) how to say her drag name.
- “Miss—Fame. Miss Fame, come on baby!”
- “Miss—”, Kaya babbled.
- “Come on!”
- “Miz—Miz—”
- “Come on! I'll give you a cracker when you say it!”
- “Miz—MIZ—Cwaker!”
- “OH MY GOD. NO”
- You laughed for ages with Mia and Sia. Seeing Miss Fame ruin her makeup crying over her daughter saying the wrong stage name.

Katya= (9 months)

- Katya was in full swing and force when she barged into the house door.
- High on Red Bull, dollars at every crook and rift loaded between her outfit.
- Katie startled by the encounter; she just proceeded to roll her eyes once she saw Katya.
- “Women.”,
- she said and continued on with her drawing.
- “Did you rob a bank or something?”, you asked Katya.
- Kari (Karina) just looked at Katya with a blank expression as she answered your question.
- It was the first time she ever saw Katya.
- “Yu ugly.
- You and Katie threw yourselves into a fit of laughter while Katya stared at her daughter with wide and offended eyes.
- “I love you but that hurt.”

Blair St. Clair= (12 months)

- You were introducing Ali (Alistair) to family relatives.
- “Awww, he's so cute!”, one person said.
- another squeezed Ali's cheek so hard he almost cried.
- “no-no!”, he buried his face into your neck.
- “Aw, was that his first word?”, another person asked.
- “Yeah, I guess. But no more touching.”
- “If the man said so then— yippee”, Andrew came up from behind to take crying Ali into his arms to calm him down.
- Andrew bounced him repeatedly until a smile crooked his face.
- “Mommy, why baby bro crying?”, Anthony tugged on your dress to catch your attention.
- “He's just uncomfortable sweetheart, nothing to worry about.”, you picked up little Anthony and he faced Ali in an instant.
- “It's fine baby bro, big bro Ant is here.”, Anthony reached over and placed a hand over Ali's back and patted, gently comforting his brother.
- “Ant?