Making up

Notes: Yes we're doing this, saddle up hoez.

These are all taken place after 2 months of the breakups. 🙈😚😊

A/n: sorry I'm just so tired to even think or write. Pls complain to me when I have grammar slips so I can wallow in my pain and errors.

Aquaria🌊 =

- You went clubbing with your girl-friends.
- They set you up to a blind date so it was a fun way to show off your body.
- You bumped into Gio while you were making your way to the dance floor.
- Both of you froze, unable to think of what to say after 2 months of separation.
- It was clear that he already moved on. Regarding the hickeys on his neck and chest.
- You avoided him, but he hustled after you.
- You both eventually talked.
- You shared the cheesiest and most absurd conversation that the author with not disclose.
- He said sorry that he left New York and you. Confessed that he still loves you and that leaving was the stupidest mistake he'd ever done in his whole life.
- And to be honest, you still loved him too.
- Let's just say-

He asked for a session of "Netflix and Chill" back at Jordan's apartment.

(Poor Jordan)

Miss Fame⭐ =

- You were picked as the photographer for group photography in Vogue.
- Little did you know that Kurtis was one of the models.
- You arrived at the studio rather we early. Earlier than anyone else.
- You settled your things and took pre-shots on your camera.
- Then a person came in unexpectedly.
- Kurtis
- You were taken aback from his presence.
- Mostly from the early hour and some from not seeing him after 2 months
- You calmed down after a few short seconds and decided it was time to talk things out.
- You both saw eye to eye and thought it would be better if you'd try to revive the same relationship again. But "slowly".

It ended in a make-out session and people wondering why both of you were entirely masked with hickeys.

Violet🖤 =

- You were out shopping for a dress.
- Your friend was having her birthday party soon, so you wanted to dress for the occasion.
- You tried on tens or rather hundreds of dresses on. But nothing seemed to work.
- You called in your other friend but was greeted by Jason; your ex and former lover instead.
- He'd look like he balled his eyes out right before the meeting.
- You were shocked to find him in such a vulnerable state; since he seemed so tough and stone-hard in the duration of your last relationship.
- He dropped to his knees and gripped both your hands.
- It stung like shit.
- He begged you to take him back, and you were honestly speechless.
- From being the lovable evil two months ago to this better and still lovable distress of a person.
- You stood still. Unable finding the words to say.
- He continued to beg and cry desperately for your answer.
- Then you finally gave in.
- You dropped on your knees aswell and kissed him.
- He gradually took your kiss and made it deeper.
- Full of pleasure and euphoria.
- He embarrassed you tightly.
- "I'll never treat you wrong again..."

Katya🇷🇺 =

- it's been 2 months since you moved to Los Angeles, you missed home.
- you decided to visit your mum back in NYC. And that means seeing Brian again.
- you packed and set out.
- on your way to your house, you met some of your old friends. And an extra old "friend".
- Brian...
- you felt a tingling feeling inside your stomach like your brain was trying to manipulate you to go to him.
- He ran up to you and hugged you tightly, he whispered sweet nothings and teased you by pecking your cheek ever so slightly.
- You pulled him away from your crowd of greeting friends.
- backed him against the wall and kissed him.
- It was all so sudden.
- he melted into the kiss and held you close.
- the kissing stopped, and you both looked into each other's eyes longingly.
- he greeted you with a smile and you twinkled back.
- you both untangled yourselves from each other's touch and conversed for what seemed like hours. Catching up on every single moment you missed with each other.
- along the way of going back to the crowd; he slipped his hand to yours.
- You both held hands and your friends wondered if you both were a thing again.
- "Yes. Yes, we are."