𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭

DISCLAIMER: **THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO PORTRAY ANY OF THE QUEENS AS THEY GO IN REAL LIFE. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN AND OFF STAGE. THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY**

Aquaria=

-Your behind (censored lmao)
-whenever in public; Gio would place his hand on your behind and pinch every now and then.
-you'd normally just brush it off and forget about it the next day.
-but when he's doing it again, again, and again; it irritates you more than you could imagine.

"Gio quit touching! It's annoying!"
"You don't want me hiding your butt? Who are you looking all fine for?"
"No one, leave me alone."

Miss Fame=

-Kurtis doesn't really show that much affection towards your body.
-and sometimes you question if he even loves you at all.
-truth be told; he does love you but he doesn't know how to show it.
-he believes that you don't want to be touched in any kind of way other than small pecks and slight embraces.
-he thinks you're too busy; since you're always on the phone talking to high modeling agencies, and he worries that he might disturb you.
-all in the while he thinks that; you dreaded the opposite.
-you wanted to be embraced. Be kissed every morning and held as if you were in between lumps clouds.
-you wanted to be shown affection.

"Kurtis... Do you love me, babe?"
"Of course I do. Why do you ask, beauty?"
"Well- it kinda feels like you don't..."
"Oh (Y/n), of course, I do. Why would you think that way?"
"Some days... I feel like- you're avoiding me on purpose..."

Violet=

-Jason loves your waist.
-But the more you exercise; the more you tone your body and midsection
-Jason doesn't approve of you going out and showing off your body that much.
-he traps you inside your apartment and lets you exercise there.
-you feel so alone about not going outside as much as you used to.
-you started neglecting yourself and ate less than you were supposed to.
-you developed depression and severe anorexia

-"Jason? Can I go out for today?"
-"Why exactly?"
-"I just wanna see my friends again... I haven't seen them in so long... Please baby..
-"With that body-
You don't deserve to go outside."

Katya= (NOPE/Pusher ass)

-Brian loves your lips.
-but he does often pressures you to get fillers to make them more plump and appealing.
-you can't stand a conversation between you two specifically about your lips
-he says you'll look better with fillers.
-it always makes you question yourself if you were actually pretty enough for him
-you developed body dysmorphia because of it

-"Y/n I have the money why not get it?"
-"Brian, do I look like I'm your property?"
-"DON'T I MEET YOUR STANDARDS ALREADY?!"
-"Y/n I'm not saying you're ugly... I just want to treat you in something..."
-"Well, that's not what I'm getting from you..."

Kameron=

-Dane doesn't have a preferred area on your body.
-he loves them all equally.
-spooning every morning is routine.
-a routine that you absolutely hate.
-you hate waking up in the morning and feel like your bones we're crushed last night.
-sometimes when you've had a really terrible shift; you don't even want to go home at all and be suffocated at night.
-so you always take extra flights every now and then.

"Y/n, where have you been?!"
"I swear you're going to give me heart attack someday."
"Where were you last night?! Are you cheating on me?!"
"Dane... I can't... I've had a stressful day... I don't want to fight. Leave me alone..."

Miz Cracker=

-Your hands
-you have miniature hands compared to Max's
-he'd rest his hands on yours and clutch it nearly crushing every joint and bone in your hand.
-you don't exactly like your hands being held for too long. Like 8 hours straight.
-when it does go that far; your hands are usually left sore
-that way you can't work, because it just hurts so bad to even hold a pen. Let alone spending hours upon hours completing a single low-quality weave.
-it takes a huge toll on your work progress and it always stresses you out.

-"Max honey... Please don't hold my hands for too long."
-"Why? You don't like me touching your hands? What are you saying exactly? Are you saying I'm dirty all the time?"
-"No honey I-"
-"Forget it; I'm going to a gig and I don't wanna fight."

Blair St. Clair=

-Andrew doesn't have a favorite.
-he does love your chest though.
-resting his head on your chest after a long and stressful gig and just cuddling for 5 hours straight.
-Andrew doesn't really have a problem with your body.

-"Y/n?"
-"yes, honey?"
-"can we stay and cuddle like this forever?"
-"anything you want..."
-"I love you..."
-"I love you too, honey..."

Sharon=

-You have a majestic frame.
-and Aaron doesn't like it when you show it off.
-he controls your every outfit every single day.
-not letting you wear anything revealing or above the knee
-he's more conscious on your friends and doesn't let you hang out with them anymore; even when they're gay
-he wants you all to himself but it gets quite lonely when you don't hang out with your old friends anymore.
-even if you try to make new friends, he is still going to find out and ban you from ever uttering a word to them again.

-"Hey, babe can I hang with Cally?"
-"The dyke from across the street?"
-"Aaron! Don't be mean!!!"
-"What? She's a dyke. Facts are facts."
-"Aaron I can't with you right now. Nevermind, I'm gonna make other house plans..."

Disclaimer: all of the mental disorders I mentioned here are not meant to poke mockery of them. I have experienced almost of them and they suck as shit. So please take care of your body and love yourself ❤