What Were They In School?

[A/n: this chapter shows the roles and behavior of all the children at their schools. Ps. They are all inside the same school, happy reading!]

Reminder: They are 14 (2nd) & 16 (1st) years old here.

Aquaria 🌊 =

👸🐝Stella: Stella was the typical queen bee. She wasn't like Regina Gorge's personality in any way. She was nice and caring for other people. Whether close or strangers. She was considerably popular. Everybody knew her name. Followed by a million followers on social media for her top-notch paint skills and mastery. Perhaps some borrowed from daddy ;)

🌈Yvonne: Von was the extremely gay clown. He was the ray of sunshine the school thought they never needed, but was gratefully bestowed. He had his falls from time to time, (F grade) but he always picks himself up and actually starts to go serious until it's been resolved. Everyone was his friend. From students to the principal. No one had the nerve to hate him.

🧗🏻‍♀️Yvette: Vett was an athlete in the school. Very athletic and fit. She was a member of the Lacrosse team and once a star player of the football team. But quit because of a leg injury. But it didn't stop her from pursuing lacrosse. She was a fireball, and her devotion to sports was the lighter fluid.

Miss Fame 💫 =

🧠Mia: Mia was a brilliant and gorgeous teenager. Straight A's and a whole lot of personality, as well as a physique to match. She never once ever got detention or shouted at by a teacher. The faculty adored her work ethic and driven determination to graduate as a successful student. She was a role model for all in the school.

🌙Sia: Sia was a loner in her high school years. Never going out to parties with her sisters, despite them insisting. She hung out in the house a lot that it started to worry you and Kurtis. She was a smart young lady with reasonable grades in her classes but clearly had no social life what's so ever. But something changed in her when she reached senior high school. When she met someone special (**hint hint**)

🍻Kayleigh: Kayleigh was a party girl. She threw the best parties but yet still maintained a report card consisting of A's and B's. The partying was quite a lot, but as long as she never repeats a grade or does drugs. You and Kurtis were fine with everything. She was a wild child for sure. But she had her wits charm and brilliance.

Violet 😈 =

😉Mason: Mason was a VERY HANDSOME guy in his high school years. Flocks of girls always chase after him. Ranging from the straightest rulers to the bendiest gays. Everybody found him attractive. Literally throwing themselves at him to the floor. Sometimes he caught them, though mostly let them fall. Though he didn't enjoy the attention he was eliciting, he grew to deal with it. Many girls, guys and everything in between had a crush on him. They just couldn't help it.

Katya 🇷🇺 =

👄Katriona: Katie was the fittest girl at their school. Though she never had been interested in being popular or the highest to graduate. She was a part of the gymnastics team, eventually making it in a high leadership role. She was beyond flexible. As if she was made out of pure rubber. Her looks, brains and mysterious personality dragged her throughout high school. Many had asked her to be their girlfriend. Though she only had eyes for one person.
(**hint hint**)

🙄Sohelia🛏: Sohelia wasn't interested in even attending school. Initially begging for you and Brian to homeschool her.  Because she claimed to hate everyone. She was clever for her age, in all honesty. Her older sister's fame in the school carried her in school. She was extremely annoyed every time someone would ask her questions about her sister. Questions, favors, and bribes followed her around. To the point where she would rather skip school than to attend a final exam. But she survived through it. Just suppressing the urge to kill herself throughout.

💪🏻 Kameron=

🦚Dominic: Darius was an obvious jock. A pretty boy jock to be exact. The school quarterback. A total chick magnet. He had some F's in the past but always won it back with some effort. He never really cared about popularity before. Though from time to time he actually bullied and intimidated students. But just when he reached secondary school when he started to get attention from his athletic skills. And damn right, he enjoyed the clout.

⚙ Darius: Darius was almost the opposite of Dominic. Just that he was both athletic and a computer geek at the same time. He wore glasses with mediocre looks and was keen on education and computer engineering. Won numerous awards in both football and robotics. Every guy envied him. But he never cared about popularity. He just wanted to go to school and stay alone in the library. Or go to lunch with his siblings without anyone else interrupting.

🌱Kaydence: Kaye was a really quiet girl. She had decent grades and preferred to stay home during weekends and eat her feelings out, watching her father humiliate himself on national television as well. She cared for animals and attended countless animal volunteer events. Cooking in homeless shelters and sew clothes for the less fortunate. She took up gardening and became an exceptional caretaker and gardener. She had a green thumb and a soft heart.

Miz Cracker 🎂 =

🎗Matildah: Tilly was a gifted young lady in fine arts. She always helped Kaydence with gardening and always partook in volunteering as well. They were best friends and practically attached hip to hip. They could never go a day without seeing each other. When they do, the other one would either be crying or begging to come to their house to meet up. Tilly never liked parties, always saying no to Hannah whenever she would convince her to at least dress up at home. She was a boomer in a millennial's body.

🎭Hannah: Hans was a master trickster and prank-artist. She would go on pranking students and people all around. She was gifted with the ability of programming, hacking into people's devices to playfully snoop around. She was a whole new different level of insane. Never once she was caught. Hiding behind of the username “Salty, as an homage to her father's drag persona. She was clever enough to fool everyone. Even her own sisters with the power of acting and deceiving. Convincing every person in the school her innocence to student's missing files and her fake report cards.

🌹Addah 🎶: Addie was a darling sweetheart. Flat out prom queen. Beloved by all and just perfect. Caring, beautiful, smart and worthy of envy. She was musically and theatrically talented. Following in Maxwell's footsteps in the choir. Making a memorable name for herself in the school's history as the “Red Blossom”. She was openly gay and did not care about the negativity surrounding her sexuality. In her words, “If you love someone, do not abide for them alike Juliet. Do not commit something as ludicrous as to give up alike Romeo. Only love would not dwindle even after death.”

Blair St. Clair 🐇 =

❤Anthony: Anthony was relatively popular. Hanging out with his popular friends such as Mason and Stella. Though alike Mason, he never bothered to care about popularity and just focused on what's important. His love life, duh. Numerous times he'd been courted, but he felt uneasy and declined every single one. He was concentrated to give his heart to his soulmate. While still being a good student, a reasonable child, and sibling. He was just wasn't feeling it with most of the men and women at the school. And it was getting on his nerves quite quickly. Hopeless romantic.

🗣Alistair: Ali was a conservative club leader. Debate to be exact. He had a sharp wit and a painful tongue brought about to ascertain the audience. He won countless awards for this endeavor and never failed to impress faculty members. He was a classic example of a perfect student in a teacher's eyes. Most of all, he was the biggest teacher's pet in the school. Help grade papers and discuss lessons. Which made him infamous in some way. A total 360° from his bother.

Sharon 🦇 =

🎼Vlad: Vlad was the school's freak. Straight up insane, a blood-sucking vampire from hell. He wasn't afraid to hurt anyone, one way or another. He would get hands-on what he wants. He wore all black and gothic-like. Enjoyed old music and especially enjoyed playing the pipe organ in the choir. Music was his escape from reality. Playing blues and sorrowful tunes that would make the audience shed a tear. Music was everything to him. He played numerous instruments, from violins to a euphonium.

[A/n: And that's all for this chapter :), thank you for reading! 💙]