Announcing It

A/n: Okay but I gotta admit, I love my gags here skssksksks 😂, enjoy! 🐸

Ps: you got pregnant on the "Sex" chapter. So that means you've been pregnant the whole time since then (break up included) 🌷

Aquaria🌊 = (2 months into the pregnancy)

- you both did it in a live stream.
- he beat around the bush for quite a while; saying things like how this stream was important as hell.
- the spectators began to lose interest in the stream and then you just blurted it out.

- "WE'RE HAVING A BABY..."

- They were speechless. Since both, of you, were so and exceptionally young to be parents.
- but nevertheless, the stream was freaking and spazzing the fuck out.
- you both ended it as soon as the comments started pouring in.

-They supported and took the news well. Though they were uneasy about you both becoming parents at the ages that you were.

Miss Fame⭐ = (5 months into the pregnancy)

- you both didn't actually announce it. They found out about pregnancy; through a leaked image of you.
- you both wanted to hide the pregnancy as much as possible. Not even announce it at all.
- it was an image you sent to Kurtis but then it got "mysteriously" leaked.
- Kurtis owned up to the oopsie he made and said he was the one who "leaked" it.
- you haven't been present to the public eye since you found out. So the main to the press was where you were the whole time.
- there were a lot of reports encircling your disappearance. Few said you were pregnant and attempting to conceal it (which you were planning to); to the extremes saying you were assassinated.
- all you wanted was a private pregnancy for your first child.
Was that too much to ask?

- the press was livid and ecstatic about the news.
- but they were hysterical that they had to wait 5 fucking months to finally confirm the enormous uncertainty.
- it raised a few eyebrows but nonetheless, the public eye was pleased for your odds of a child.

Violet🖤 = (2 months into the pregnancy)

- Jason told everyone he knew almost immediately after you revealed it to him.
- he took it to EVERY social media platform he had.
- he couldn't help but gush about being a parent while going live on Instagram.
- he seemed happy and proud of this soon to be an accomplishment.

- his fans were going cray-cray over the statements he made.
- there were a lot of haters. But most supporters.
- well-
- most of them (almost all) commented:
#CUMTHROUGH

Katya🇷🇺 = (Labor)

- You both never intended to tell the public about the pregnancy, let alone your daughter's existence.
- you both wanted a calm and peaceful life for your soon to be daughter. Not cameras constantly flocking around the tod until she reaches adulthood.
- but then here we are.
- you felt painful contractions throughout the entire night.
- and the thing was-
- Katya was out on a gig.
- she came as fast as she could. By stopping the whole show and hurryingly scurrying her shit up to the hospital.
- but get this-
- A WHOLE FUCKING BATALLION OF STANS FOLLOWED HER TO THE LOBBY OF THE HOSPITAL.
- you were furious.

- the public was so confused; as to why Katya was frantically pacing back and forth outside of a delivery room-
- oh...
- the time came when you gave birth to your daughter.
- and the time came for the first announcement of the pregnancy.

- the stans were surprised about the news. Most plausible because; It meant Katya's penis still worked.
- but then. She was made out of love, right?

💪🏻Kameron = (2 months)

- Dane couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut.
- he literally told everyone he knew at the first hour when you informed him.
- the news spread like wildfire and you raged like wildfire.
- you felt a little invaded with all the continual mean comments, concerns, and questions about the baby.
- there were some critical ones but mostly nice ones.

- you got used to the comments.
- they were happy for you and you were happy that they were happy. If that makes any sense?
- nothing makes sense in the world honestly, so why did you even bother caring? 😂

Miz Cracker💁🏼‍♀️ = (6 months)

- Maxwell notified it accidentally.
- he was meant to send Bob a picture of you showing your baby bump, but then the picture ended up in his Instagram story without him noticing.
- he got flows of DMS after the disaster and it was then he acknowledged his huge mistake.
(Clumsy Cracker😚)

- his fans were joyous as ever.
- some couldn't understand how you could go missing for 4 months without them noticing.
- maybe they didn't pay attention to your presence? Maybe it's clinical depression?

(Note: ISUCKSHIT™)
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Blair St. Clair🐇 = (3 months into the pregnancy)

- Blair spilled it in an interview.
- the host brought up the rumors surrounding your sudden disappearance in her social media platforms.
- you actually didn't mean to disappear, you just didn't want to be in the public constantly. Let alone be in public while carrying your precious unborn child.
- you wanted to protect it as much as possible. And the only way to do that was disappearing.
- but sadly this streak was about to end.
- Blair spilled the whole tea-pot.
(with your consent, because you can't say no to that face of hers uwu)

- her fans and supporters were astounded to the validity that he has managed to get a woman like you pregnant (pretend you're taller than him)
- he revealed that you both got IVF instead.
- oh
- Baby Blair still it is then.

Sharon👻 = (6 months in the pregnancy)

- It was on the date of a DragCon.
- Sharon wanted to surprise her fans and you were in the same boat.
- you dressed up like a witch with a puffy gown and a tear-away. You dressed in a black maternity gown underneath for the reveal.
- Sharon was excited about it. She constantly checked up on you, touching you up making sure your bump is hidden in the meantime.
- and then the hour came. You both clasped hands and led yourselves into the red carpet.
- Sharon was dressed up as this ridiculous Frankenstein costume with female parts. While you dressed up as a cute witch.
- you both pranced around the runway until Sharon gave the signal.
- she pulled you close and kissed you on the spot.
- the people watching were practically screaming. Saying: "I SHIP IT"
- it was deep into the kiss; where Sharon pulled on the tear-away and fully yanked it apart.
- it revealed you and your 6-month baby bump and all its glory.

- THE STANS WERE GOING INSANE BITCH.
- TEAS? SPILLED!
WEAVES? SNATCHED!
FANS? THWORPPED!
HOTEL? TRIVAGO!

- it was the reveal and gag of the century 👌🏻

Ps: all of the other queens present at the convention literally gagged in all of the reveal's glory.

reactions:

🌊: *faints*

⭐: "OFFICIALLY GAGGED. DONE. BITCH IM DONE." *snatches own wig* "WIG SNATCHED TO THE SUN."

🖤: "CUM THROUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

🇷🇺: "YAAAAAAAAAAS!!!! WERK THAT DEMON PARASITE (Y/N)!!!!!!"

💪🏻: "FLEX ON EM BITCH. DIG INTO EM GLORYYYYYY."

💁🏼‍♀️: *Faints after Aquaria*

🐇: *got back from the bathroom, saw the unconscious bodies of Aqua and Cracker*,
"wut what's going on?"
*sees your bump*
*dominoes over*

Note: lmao I had fun making this one skskskskskskskskskk 🐸🐸🐸🌷