𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄

A/n: yeh I took a short ass time and I'm not sorry. But sorry for the poor writing lol

DISCLAIMER: **THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO PORTRAY ANY OF THE QUEENS AS THEY GO IN REAL LIFE. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN AND OFF STAGE. THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY**

You waited patiently for Kurtis to arrive from work.

Silently petting Mina, Shaya, and Sun; who were all sleeping in your crowded lap.

You glanced to the clock above the oil painting of both you and Kurtis; that was gifted by an adoring fan.

"7:29 pm", you read aloud.

You sighed and began again petting the furry babies.

You shortly felt your eyes unhurriedly fluttering down, you lost consciousness in an instant.

***

You deliberately open your eye to the disturbance of Kurtis's heels echo.

You arose carefully; trying to not wake up the dogs.

You slithered your way to Kurtis's drag room, he was stood there, emotionlessly untucking.

"Babe?", you creaked. He turned his head to face you and glimmered.

He skimmed between your arms and let himself lightly embrace you.

"Hey", he mumbled against your hair.

You sough and pulled away from his chest.

"Kurt... We need to talk...", his brows furrowed and his eyes became dark.

"What's it about? I swear I didn't let Sun in your closet this time.", he rambled.

"Kurt, hush... It's about us...", you murmured quietly, but audible enough to let him hear.

"Why? What's wrong? Did I do something? I don't recall ever doing anything besides-", you hushed him before he could continue.

You strode back a few steps and lifted his hands.

"Kurt."

"I think we should break up...", his eyes dropped in pain and confusion.

"I-, I-... Why?", he asked longingly as he tightened his grip to your hands.

"Kurtis. I can't take this anymore. You know I love you but I need a boyfriend to be there for me.", you shut your eyes; fighting back the wells of tears filling up your sockets.

"Kurt... We never get to goof off anymore. And when I actually have time, you always back out. And I get—lonely..."

"Y/n... What are you saying beauty? Are you saying I don't love you anymore?", he asked wounded from his heart.

"I'm not saying you don't love me, I'm saying it would be better if we split. You're constantly avoiding me and I'm always left alone. What's the point of a boyfriend if they're not even around to comfort you? Kurtis... I love you but- "

"I feel like this is the best way..."

You let go of his hands but he yanked back both your wrists.

"No please Y/n! I can't live without you, please! Please don't leave me!!!", he fell down to his knees and begged in mercy.

"Kurtis let me go.", you softly replied.

"No please. Please. Please. Please!!!! I promise to be more mindful! PLEASE!", he continued.

He tightened his grip even more and it felt like cold sharp knives to your wrists.

"Kurtis! Please let me go! It hurts!!!", you begged yourself.

"NO!!! I WON'T LET GO!!! PROMISE ME YOU WON'T LEAVE ME!!!", he screamed at the top of his lungs.

He tightened his grip even more than before, but this time you've had enough.

You yanked both your wrists and ran.

You ran out of the drag room and into the livingroom where your readied bags were. All of your clothes, belongings, and camera sets were packed.

You hurriedly grabbed all of them and kissed the dogs goodbye.

You thought about bringing Sun with you but it would be cruel to take him away from his sisters.

He gazed at you; confused as why were all packed.

You kissed on his small nose and his licked your face in response.

You chuckled and wiped away the rest of your tears. Staying strong.

You brushed off the fur from your trench coat and stood up clutching all your bags.

Your eyes wandered to the clearing of the hall.

There stood Kurtis. Still in drag, but not all the way.

He did nothing besides watch with eyes full of tears.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you...", you spoke.

He wandered his was to you and held you for one last time.

You accepted his embrace and cried on his shoulder.

"Kurt..."

"Y/n..."

"I love you... And good luck beauty...", he spoke and pecked your lips one, last, time.

"I-."

"I love and wish you luck too.... Beauty..."