𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑

DISCLAIMER: **THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO PORTRAY ANY OF THE QUEENS AS THEY GO IN REAL LIFE. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN AND OFF STAGE. THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY**

***

"Andrew! Sweetie, I'm home!", my words echoed vastly throughout my house.

But I heard nothing in return.

"Maybe he's still in a gig?", I reasoned to myself quietly.

I sighed, rested my bag and body on the soft comfort of the living room sofa.

The fur tickling and relieving my skin.

I felt a small nudge beside my ankle.

"Lady-Baybiieeeee.", I cooed and picked up the funny-smelling rabbit from the ragged floor.

"How was your day Lady?", she let out her tongue in acknowledgment.

"You silly furball.", I chuckled and put her down.

I rested my head back again, but I heard her sniffing uncontrollably.

I paid no mind to her unusual behavior. She was a farm rabbit, after all, she was born through a plain carrot already smelling like a snack.

I tried to relax again, but Lady couldn't stop sniffing loudly.

It was like she was trying to tell me something.

It wasn't until she jumped up on the sofa and licked my face, that I paid attention to her.

"Okayyy bossy-Lady!", I snickered as she continued to do her business.

The licking stopped, I skeptically and slowly opened my eyes.

There she was, staring right into my soul.

"What y'all lookin' at?",I looked down at her.

She stuck her tongue out, I hovered my hand above her before she decided to hop off my chest.

I sighed...

I was hoping for a fluffy cuddle.

I slowly closed back my eyes.

I felt Lady tug on the hem of my jeans again.

"Lady... What'd ya want, ya rascal?", groaned and picked her up.

" I groomed you, fed you, gave you a nice and comfortable home and this is how you repay me?", I inquired of the rabbit in front with a fake serious face.

I pout my lips in hopes of looking slightly intimidating to the mammal.

SHE JUST YEETED HERSELF FROM MY HANDS.

She hopped onto the stairs and up.

I debated following her and probably cause a mess of running or staying put and let my brain loosen up before I got back to the hellhole of a location that was my headquarters.

Y'all knew damn well I followed that rabbit...

I hastily ran up the stairs and searched for her stench in hopes of finding her before she causes a mess herself.

I ran around aimlessly until I found Lady staying put just outside me and Andrew's shared bedroom.

I raised an eyebrow and readied my hands to catch her at any given moment.

I rolled up my sleeves and cautiously walked around the rabbit before being distracted by the sound of my lover's voice.

"I do-do-aRgH wanna do this... Please just-", his voice was halted by the man crashing and passionately smothering his lips onto Andrew's.

My heart sank like the titanic,
this moment was my iceberg...

I felt my eyes slowly gathering tears from every corner.

I sniffled loudly catching the attention of the two men.

" Y/N! I swear this isn't what it looks like!", Andrew stood up leaving the man in place and confused.

"NOT, ANOTHER, STEP!!!",
I simmered.

Andrew's face dropped.

I turned my heel and stormed downstairs.

Lady ran by me throughout the long way.

I felt my tears slowly pour down my cheeks as I fumbled to get my at keys out of my pocket.

I thought hard on what to do after I got into my car-

Should I move to another country?
Nahhh, too pricey.

Should I get a new identity?
Nahhh, too ambiguous.

Should I just get a new job out state and forget he even existed?
Yeah, it's doable.

I crashed to the porch and mentally prepared myself to leave this life behind.

Start a new and fresh one?

It sounded like music to my ears...

I opened my car and hopped into the driver's side.

I turned the ignition and quietly readied myself.

I looked to the porch where I saw Andrew clutching a heartbroken Lady in his arms.

Tears forming in both our eyes.

I took a deep breath and made it out the driveway.

...

It's been more than ten minutes of me driving aimlessly in the middle of nowhere.

I sighed and turned on the radio in hopes of finding some form of entertainment until I stop by at a motel nearby or something.

"Hello hello night owls tonight's a list of songs will be featuring Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, and other blues artists!",
the host yelled through the speaker in his preppy voice at precisely midnight.

🎶"Summer after high school, when we first met-"🎶