💖 Dropping Marital Hints 💖

Me writing this: *The cover of the chapter* *Gladly shows off my 2-year-old ring*
(given by a former partner lmfao 😂)

The Sum Of Chapter: How you both started to drop hints about getting married to friends and family members. Keeping it hush yet not so much.

Aquaria🌊:

- N/A
- The proposal Aquaria/ Gio performed had all friends and family gathered in time of the event.
- therefore doesn't require Aquaria's degree in this chapter.
- Jordan pretty much spilled everything to the gram.
- 💖

Miss Fame=

- Kurtis started dropping hints left and right on his Instagram page.
- Such as posting an image of himself perked up with a gleeful smile across his face while delicately holding your hand.
- Captioned: "Wifey"
- it was the most obvious thing in the sights of a blind person.
- most of his close friends and family thought it was just a sweet tab viewing the anniversary of your liaison or something.
- you and Kurtis mentally face-palmed each other.
- his friends didn't even clock THE MOST OBVIOUS RING ON YOUR MARITAL FINGER THAT DIDN'T EVEN EXIST BEFORE BUT CHOSE TO PLAY DUMB ABOUT IT.
- the shit got old pretty quickly.

Violet=

- Jason didn't really want to garner attention.
- he was the most hypocritical human fo have ever existed in the entire universe.
- he literally dropped hints about weddings like it was nothing.
- he constantly asked friends, family, and fans about wedding festivities.
- like what should be the theme of the alleged event?
- what should food would the guests enjoy?
- who would be a good service in catering?
- what song would you both dance to as husband and wife?
- y'know— those really explicit details.
- Jason's family knew in an instant as soon as he opened his lips to speak.
- His supporters were livid and so were his friends.
- he didn't confirm nor deny the allegations.
- the situation and wedding speculations became worse and more constant
- see Pearl freaking out in the background—

Katya=

- You and Brian never really wanted a public wedding.
- I mean it's a wedding—
- it's a family matter.
- it's supposed to be private
- but most famous couples tend to make their spiritual binding more public.
- in that case, Brian just wanted a normal and sophisticated wedding.
- therefore it required to keep the engagement hush-hush.
- though Brian left a few minor clues regarding the whole affair.
- he would always refer to you as "невеста" (bride) or his "жена" (wife).
- you, Brian and his Russian native fans were the only ones who knew the real meanings of the foreign words.
- it was fun to watch the uncertain people who attempted to infer the definition of both words but failing miserably.
- It went on for nearly 4 months until now.

Kameron=

- You wore your ring almost every day since Dane popped the question.
- but no one really noticed the minor suggestion.
- they just thought that Dane bought it for you as an anniversary gift, hence it was the same day as your one year anniversary when he proposed. But thought of nothing else.
- Dane went all out on Instagram and in his gigs.
- Telling the present bachelorettes to "Back off. I have my woman and beautiful children back at home."
- he would joke that he was "shackled" to a ball, when it all honesty, he really was.

Miz Cracker=

- You and Max didn't really try to show anything.
- you both just posed for a couple of photos for his supporters (ring-less) and they just assumed that you were engaged.
- but when you actually presented a photo on your Instagram showing the diamond he asked you with, they went buck wild like some Tasmanian Devil on some spaghetti.
- It was entertaining to see his supporters eat up rumors like hungry piranhas.
- they made some questionable allegations, to say the least.
- like you were pregnant again, which you were quick to renounce.
- that you both eloped out of notice, which Max hurried to withhold.
- and that you were giving out two of the triplets away for adoption because they claimed that you both were "too exhausted for three all at once", this enraged Max and he lashed out of Instagram for a while before the rumors died down.
- he was honestly disappointed.

Blair St. Clair=

- Andrew barely could contain his excitement of marrying you.
- the beautiful mother of his beloved son.
- his clues were frequent, sometimes too frequent, to the point that it was most noticeable from complete strangers.
- he always plastered a happy smile every day when he was around you and Anthony.
- he would always take the chance to hold your hand in public and private, mostly the right one with your ring.
- a lot of his friends and relatives questioned him if you were actually engaged, but all he said was, "Someday we'll tell."
- his friends were literally dying to know.
- to the point that they wouldn't leave you alone without asking again and again.
- you were the power couple of the millennium.

Sharon=

- Aaron hardly screeched a word about your engagement.
- but you could smell and see from his face that he already teased the idea.
- you both planned an announcement after Vlad's first Christmas. Which was a few days away.
- he already dropped watermelons of hints down the line.
- such as teasers for his upcoming stream discussing an important matter.
- you already knew what he meant, but his supporters were just as confused about it as his family was.
- they were worried that you were going separate ways since Sharon's music career has skyrocketed just as your son was born.
- Aaron was quick to clarify the statement as false, and it literally cleared the whole fog of misunderstanding regarding the state of your relationship.
- His supporters and fans couldn't wait for their Christmas present.