𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐬

Aquaria🌊=

-You are a scumbag and an attention seeker.
-Genuinely thought you were a bitch.
-They got to know you through your videos.
-They saw the real you through the way you talked so calmingly and cheerfully.
-They loved you after all.

Miss Fame✨=

-A huge majority of her fans already knew you.
-They thought you're the perfect match for her.
-One time you helped a fellow photographer who didn't have a camera on an occasion and lent him yours. They idolized that example of generosity.
-You were the apple of their eye. (You were admired by them)
-THEY SHIP IT TO THE MILKY-WAY. (Sorry, I'm starting to act crazy over science. It's just so hard sksksk)

Violet😈=

-Thought you were a drama-queen.
-Overrated as hell.
-Your couture were tacky as hell.
-Violet had to shut them down, "mano e mano" in DragCon. Someone literally threw fists with her.
-Oh they shut the hell up alright.

Katya🇷🇺=

-They wondered how Katya scored a babe like you.
-You were super nice to them when you came over to Katya's booth in DragCon.
-You were surprisingly not . Unique than other Financial Advisors out there.

(i got carried away lmao)
-You're perfect 💯, you're beautiful 👰, you look 👀 like Linda Evangelista 💃.. You're a model 💋 💅. Everything 🔁 about you is perfect 💯! Did you stone 💎 those tights 👢 ? Oh, you're smiling 👱 ! They eat 🍽 her up 🔝 EVERY🕛SINGLE🕧TIME🕗 she's on that damned 👹 stage 🏁.She 😡ftsdbsds😣. She could walk 👣 out there in a fucking 😠 diaper 👶 and they'll 👥 be like 🗣: "Y/n! 👰 Your smile 👄 is beautiful! 😍".

-THEY EAT YOU UP EVERY SINGLE TIME Y'ALL IN THE SPOTLIGHT.

💪🏻Kameron=

-They thought you were intimidating as hell, but just like Kameron you were a softie and a jokester inside.
-They thought it was cool that you were a race car diver back in the day.
-And they also think it's cool that you can manage to smuggle Kameron in flights along with you. (bad idea sksks)
-They thought you were really pretty.
-You seemed like the perfect badass girlfriend/boyfriend for Kameron.

Miz Cracker💁‍♀️🏼=

-They thought you were humble and kind.
-Being able to do something for someone even though no one was looking.
-You were overprotective of Cracker, which you obviously take very seriously. You just love her so much though, and her fans are living for it.
-They think your so underrated.
-A skilled weaver and hairdresser just like Cracker.

Blair St. Clair🧒🏼=

-They thought you were her aunt or something.
-They hated you at first. They normally posted around 10,000 hate comments everyday before🙂
-Blair lashed out on DragCon because of the debacle.
-They begged Blair to forgive them.
-"Don't burn yourself Tyra."

Sharon👻=

-They thought you were absolutely mean.
-Annoying as hell and that you were an "asshole".
-Then Sharon spoke up on Twitter,
'I consider myself a very passionate person, so as much fun as I like to have, I'm also the biggest "asshole" I know.', So don't come to my girl/boy like that.'
~ Sharon

-They didn't hate so much after that tweet.