Some Spoofs

[A/n: I've been working on a lot of things in this damn quarantine and they're far from done yet, so here are some family spoofs I've had in my notes for quite a while :) ]

“That's Mine!!!”
[Aquaria🌊]
[Back to when the 2nd batch was 1]

- "AH!", you cringed as Yvette gradually bit your nipple.
- you were breastfeeding the small girl because she never fancied milk supplements. Never once, never will in reality.
- "GIO, HELP.", you yelled like a madman.
- "WHAT, WHAT HAPPENED????!!", Gio thrust his head out of the makeup room with a half-beat face.
- "GET THIS DEMON OFF ME.", you struggled as Yvette continued. In a painfully agonizing duration.
- "Hey! Little thief!", Gio rushed to you and looked at Yvette with an intense face.
- You raised an eyebrow, disturbed and in suffering.
- "Little thief! That's mine!!! I'm supposed to suck that!!!", Gio wildly reprimanded Yvette.
- Yvette just gaped at him as she still proceeded with her gnawing on your nipple.
- "That's not helping Gio—AHOMYGOD", you winced again.
- "Give her to me!", you tried to give Gio your daughter but she wouldn't tempt to move.
- Only pulling and chomping on your nipple even more.
- tears began to pool in your eyes and blood started to run down your lips from your biting.
- "FuCk...."
- "Not that language in front of my daughter."
- “fuck off with your devil penis—AND GET THIS DAMN THING OFF ME