𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐔𝐩 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐘𝐀

A/n: Y'all, I'm so sorry for not writing in almost a century.

(🇷🇺Brian's Pov🇷🇺)

DISCLAIMER: **THIS BOOK IS NOT MEANT TO PORTRAY ANY OF THE QUEENS AS THEY GO IN REAL LIFE. THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN AND OFF STAGE. THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT OF READERS AND NOT MEANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY**

_________________________________________

I sat on the living room sofa, motionless.

Wondering how would our relationship turn out after the endless hours of bickering.

I let my thoughts consume me. Again...

I developed weary of lingering for her to come back.

She was yet at work, formerly she's been dismissing me

It was like I didn't even breathe.

My heart began to swell and crumple as every second and moment flew by without her.

I needed her.

I let out my phone

, laid my head back and attempted to compose significance to the dilemma.

I unlocked my phone and it came to my dreaded wallpaper-
It was a photo of us hugging and embracing each other, on our first date.

The memories flood back to where it all began.

From the middle of the woods-

To our first date-

Her showing up to my gigs on a daily basis; just striving to support me in what I commit.

And now, me and her quarreling over plastic surgery.

.

I regained back my thoughts and opened my unread messages.

To my surprise; she'd already messages a while ago.

"I must've missed it.", I made a conclusion.

I first emptied out my other unread messages.

You know, the daily ones.

Fans sending me fan art, sweet and comforting notes.

I've never heard of Brian (Trixie) in a while since he was always on tour, and I was quite surprised that he'd make time to send me a memo.

...

Brian#2: Hey B, I was wondering if
(Y/n) could help me with some financial advice and services? I'd really appreciate it. And also tell her that I'll pay her up as soon as I can. Xox TM

...

Of course, it came to her, everybody asked for her.

And never for me.

Ever since I started dating her and introducing her to all my friends, they always favored her instead of me.

They acted as if I was never their friend. As if they've known her for as long as have I.

I grew jealous of her. I resented her beauty, charms, and talents.

To the point where I tried to manipulate her.

That's where the fights began.

I tried to convince her to alter her appearance, to try something new. But she always resisted.

I wanted to make and made myself feel better by her deprecation, and it turned into an addiction I hastily regretted.

Quarrels were constant.

Also were sleepless and lonely nights.

Her leaving the house and me getting intoxicated with alcohol to avoid all the bitterness.

I hated fighting with her.

Me yelling my insanity, and her reinstating it back.

...

I wasted no time even more and recovered our chat history.

Full of cheesy texts from me and her returning clever memes, mocking me for every fiber of my being.

I loved her way of conversing with people.

She was always an optimistic and gleeful person.

She was the ray of sunshine to everybody she knew. Including me.

I let my thoughts take over myself again, but I regained understanding again.

"Snap out of it Bri. You've wasted too much time already."

I groaned at my own thoughts.

My eyes fell wide as read the last three messages she sent.

😊(I'm evil aren't I?)

NotBrenda🥰
(Throwback to ^ 1st chap)

Brian. You know I loved you since the day we've met.

But I feel like this has gone too far. All the words you said were hurtful. And it really does matter to me that I have my own freedom.

What I'm saying is that I think we need to break up. Don't get me wrong. I love and care for you dearly. But I feel like we'd be better as friends. But maybe when we're mature enough in the future and we're still available, maybe then we can work things out.  
-love "Brenda"

I understand. And I will keep in touch. Do you still need to pack your stuff?

Seen.

Don't worry, I already crammed it. I'm moving back to my mom's in Maryland. I hope we can see each other again soon. <3

Me too <3

  Good luck with your clients :)

Seen.

Thanks, Bri :)

I'm glad you're taking this well.

I wasn't...

Yeah, I'm glad too..

Lies.

I better get going. By Barbara <3

Bye Brenda...

Seen.

_________________________________________

Burh, I sped wrote this crap skssksksks.
My battery is at 3% lmao