Child Publicity

Sum: Whether (D/Q) lets your child(ren) have appearances on social media.

Aquaria🌊=

Gio: Made an oath to keep Stella's face away from social media as long as possible.
Also Gio: The first thing he posted on Instagram after you gave birth to your daughter.

- You didn't mind the whole hype.
- Though you worried about the chance of Stella being slandered at a very young age.
- So you talked it over with Gio.
- He promised to keep Stella off of social media as long as possible.
- He barely kept his promise for the first month of your daughter being alive.
- By the time Stella reached two months old. Gio already had an archive of images on his pages featured Stella. Oh, dear...

Miss Fame⭐=

- Kurtis/ Miss Fame has always been a civic figure on social media.
- So it was expected that his/ her children were the same, right?
- Wrong
- He wanted to keep his/ her daughters away from the limelight as long as she can provide.
- That meant no posts of Instagram/ Twitter/ Youtube/ Etc regarding your daughters, different than his/her modeling and fashion advertising.
- He also followed strict rules of when you left the house with the children, you must try to hide and shield them for the coming paparazzi.
- It was stressful for you and Kurtis/ Miss Fame as a mother and father, but it was worth it to ensure your children would maintain the most ordinary times of youth.
- So far it's going as planned, though some photographers have caught a glimpse of them while you and Kurtis/ Miss Fame took them out.

Violet😈=

- Jason was quite laid back about the situation.
- He didn't mind to put the spotlight on Mason.
- I mean why not?
- It would be a dream come true for a child to be given birth to a famous drag queen and an equally famous and talented designer like you.
- So why try to hide it?
- Jason poured Mason with every ounce of affection he could deliver. But also secured that his son would mature humble but extroverted.
- It was a great deal for the first appearances Mason had on Jason's social media, but it soon cooled down as time progressed.
- Mason was now a common face in Jason's drag or personal pages.
- You both have a happy family and that's what all matters.

Katya🇷🇺=

- At first, Brian opposed to the thought of Katie being a part of social media.
- but he soon grew into it when he took a shot of making her an image to his drag fans, which were virtually raving when they first saw Katie's face for the first time.
- she was beloved almost immediately.
- Brian brought her to meet and greets, to gigs, etc.
- She was worshiped by many.
- Many fans claimed that if there had been baby RuPaul's Drag Race, Katie would've taken home the crown and miss congenial or fan-favorite altogether.
- Katie possessed her father's charms and wits. And fortunately also his bizarre sense of humor.
- Brian would take any opportunity to show off his daughter with pride. And how much he loved her straight from the womb.
- It showed.

💪🏻Kameron=

- It was a "meh" situation.
- Dane didn't want to show off his children. But he did it anyway?
- It was a weird situation to be in.
- First thing you know you were pregnant with triplets and the next your caring for them for the rest of their lives.
- You both didn't know what to do since you were too busy raising them.
- It wasn't necessary to keep them away, nor was it to engrave them.
- What Kameron posts on social media are always approved by you.
- You double-check what kind of stuff he was getting at with an eagle eye.
- not too much information to be released and also not too bland.
- Dane loved to entertain his fans, and you respected that. And the children were the most requested of them all.
- but you were extra careful about the of your kids.
- Maybe one slip in detail and it'll all come crashing down.

Miz Cracker💁🏼‍♀️=

- Hell no
- hell to the fuckery of fucks, no
- hell no bueno
- Max was well professional about his management.
- The last thing he wants is horrible things that are targeted at the girls.
- He rarely has been seen in public with them. Or hasn't been taking them out.
- His fans were basically dying for the long wait that was about the crucial guise of their favored Miz Cracker's alleged children.
- He made it perfectly clear that he didn't want to just drag his children out there and put them in a stage as if they were his meaningless puppets.
- Miz Cracker was still loved after the whole debacle, but some die-hard fans were still wondering what were the faces of their idol's offspring.
- He loved them, he wanted to protect them at all costs.

Blair St. Clair🐇=

- Andrew was quite optimistic about the situation.
- He would post on a prolonged basis but still maintained his son in a comfortable pedestal for his adoring fans.
- Anthony was loved to say the least.
- Anthony would make appearances on posts, videos, and live streams.
- thought not too much.
- it was quite normal to see his son out in public. Whether it was a family day or just cruising around town with father and mother.
- Anthony made himself known by his bubbly and lively personality.
- The small boy took every chance to win hearts. And damn, was it cute.

Sharon👻=

- Aaron to you was a mildly strict parent.
- he made sure that Vlad was well and in line for his own good.
- But it occurred to you as odd when he allowed his son to go public at such a young age.
- you would've expected him to hold Vlad back from the spotlight until he was on the brink of death or something.
- but no, he actually enjoyed the presence of his son on social media.
- it stirred quite a frenzy at first but you all got used to it.
- whenever Vlad made a notice in public such as in meet and greets or gigs of Sharon, fans would always flock to him for a picture or two. One even begged the small boy an ink print of his hand.
- it was weird for the first time. But the large fanbase that Sharon possessed got used to the idea of their ooky-spooky-kooky idol having her son around almost everywhere she went.

Word count: 1,093