Preface

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." - Nietzsche

***

"ASSASSIN'S ASYLUM"
by Nikolina Grimm

***

SUMMARY

Harry Styles, 26, was a normal investigative journalist until he got tangled in a case of fraud, betrayal and murders. He has to face many enemies, one assassin in particular who may or may not have some history with Harry.

Who will live and who will fall?

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I want to warn you: Harry and Louis will not fall in love immediately. It takes time (and even then it's not what you expected, I can promise that). And this will not be some cute story, no way in hell. We are talking about assassins and criminals and drug dealers. This is far from cute. Thought I should warn you.

At first when I published this story, this was supposed to be a trilogy and I actually published the first two books but then I didn't like them and I got this idea that hey, let's make one long book and divide the story in three sagas. So that's what this is about.

PLEASE NOTE, that you may have to delete this from your library and add again in order to see the chapters in the right order.

Vote, comment and share, if you'd like.

P.S. English is not my first language. Be gentle with me.

DISCLAIMER

I have nothing to do with One Direction or its members. This story is purely fictional.

***

© 2014 by Nikolina Grimm.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.