Credit

This does not belong to me

This belong to Xavon Wrentaile

On fanficiton.net

Read authors other story.

PM or message below for more from this author.

Thanks,

Look at homepage below.

Author has written 27 stories for Naruto, Batman, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Bleach, Transformers/Beast Wars, Soul Eater, Hayate the Combat Butler, Doctor Who, Parodies and Spoofs, Sailor Moon, Dresden Files, Fate/stay night, .hack/SIGN, X-Men, Spaceballs, Oh My Goddess!, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Green Lantern, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, Sekirei, Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン, Supergirl, and Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화.

Location: Minnesota, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Mortal Plane

Age: More than old enough to drive, vote, drink, and rent a car.

Gender: To adapt Colonel Carter's infamous line, my reproductive organs are on the outside.

Me:

I consider myself a renaissance geek. I love sci-fi and fantasy; anime, video games, P & P RPGs, and CCGs. I even enjoy the occasional board game or sporting event. I own a too many games systems and games... I own over 1000 anime DVDs. And I really, really wish I had more hours in the day to write.

I have commissioned a picture of Hinata in A Growing Affection ( from the immensely talented Arya-Aiedail (

I have also commissioned a character sheet of Nelera from Kairi Gaiden ( also by Arya-Aiedail.

And now that chapter 1 of An Unsought Resonance is up, there is Charlie and Gus(Human) ( and Charlie and Gus(Weapon) (

There is also now the first page of a doujin of Omake 449.

New 2018/08

A commission of Tsubasa from Beyond the Outer Gates Lies... A high school library?

This is only the first of a set; the rest are available through the artist's , and some are NSFW (as are Harry's imaginings)

Canon Trolls will be blocked.

Ideas:

I have many fanfic ideas that I don't have time to write:

Magic Knight Rayearth, Season 3: As Hikaru, Umi, and Fuu prepare for their first year together at Tokyo University, an encounter with a certain Dimension Witch sends them back to Cephiro. In that magic land, Hikaru discovers spreading the Pillar system to all the people has had disastrous results. How will the Magic Knights set right the broken world this time?

Web of the Dark Knight: When a young Bruce Wayne is bitten by a scientifically altered spider, a new champion of justice will instill fear in the superstitious hearts of Gotham criminals, the Spider-man.

Burn my Jutsu: better name? In the Hidden Villages, even after you have graduated from the Academy, you can't be called a ninja until you have obtained the power of Persona. This isn't a problem for the outcast Naruto Uzumaki, he already has three! Born with the uncontrollable, evil Persona known as the Kitsune no Kyubi, Naruto's parents transferred their own Personas, Susano-o and Cybele, to their son, to protect him from the fox. How will the young shinobi deal with three powerful spirits, none of whom will listen to him. Will his crush on his teammate Yukari, and his rivalry with teammate Sasuke, help or hinder him?