A.R✨

Ranchi sat on the bed waiting for her groom. It was their wedding night. The marriage happened in a blur. She didn't know to whom she got married, all she knew that her parents chose a man 9 years older than her. She was not okay with it she wanted someone who was at least 5 years older or 6 but nine was a big no no. Because she was just 18.

It was a tradition in their village to marry a girl as soon as she turns 18. Ranchi has just turned eighteen four months back when one night her father came into her room and announced that she will be getting married to a city guy. Her father worked for Krush & co,. as a cleaner.
She couldn't decipher how her father got a millionaire to marry her.

Presently she was sitting in the middle of the bed. Roses covered the entire room. Ranchi was very nervous her hands became clammy. She heard the door open and the approaching footsteps of her husband. She lowered her head. Her red veil hiding her face.

She felt him sit in front of her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She felt him sit in front of her. "Assalamu-alaikum" her breathe hitched hearing the deep, husky voice of her husband. Her eyes fluttered towards his, it was like everything  stopped around her. Her heart stopped beating seeing such a handsome face.The hazel green eyes were enchanting.

Brown against hazel green.

She quickly looked down " walaiku-musalam" she whispered.Her soft voice making his heart tumble.

He slowly pulled her veil off her. Ranchi closed her eyes tightly she fisted her lehenga. Azim held her chin tilting her head up. "Khol dijiye aapka shohar hi hu" he said with a smirk. She slowly opened her eyes. Azim was stunned looking at the beauty her innocent eyes caging his heart.
There was silence around them. Both souls staring at each other. Ranchi blushed. "Bohat khubsoorat lagrahi ho aap" he complimented. "Sh-shukriya"
she whispered.

Azim chuckled seeing her flushed face. He raked up her figure. Seeing the heavy embroidery and jewellery she was sure uncomfortable. "Chale aap ye nikaal de" he said. Ranchi's eye widened in horror. Azim studied her reaction and laughed, a full belly laugh. He squished her cheeks "Allah aap itni cute kyu ho?"  She blushed. "Waha bathroom mai jaye aur kapdre Badal le" he gave her a pair of shirt and sweatpants. She took them and rushed towards the bathroom.

By the time she came out of the bathroom Azim was wearing joggers and nothing else seeing his strong built and abs Ranchi was sure that she would faint. She quietly came near the bed where Azim was laying his hand resting on his eyes. Feeling a stare on him he looked up. Ranchi was squirming in her place. "Ummm"she mumbled. Azim chuckled and pulled her onto him. She way laying on his chest. "Ye Kya kar re ho aap?" She squeaked. Azim took one of her hair strand and twirled it around "apni bewi ke saath मज़े le raha hoon". Ranchi sat on top of him "haan apni bachi bewi ke saath" Azim pretended to be offended "hayee aap lagti toh nai bachi, aapka figure dekhne ke baad aap toh auraat ho".  Ranchi blushed and hid herself in his neck. Azim traced her bare back under her shirt. "Acha abh sharam aarahi hai meri bewi ko" Azim teased her. Ranchi whined.

The new couple spent their night talking about everything not letting the nine year difference come in between them.

Vaaste (short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें