Ranchi was cooking in the kitchen when her mother-in-law walked in "kya kar rahi ho jao jakar aaraam karo"she said Ranchi shook her head "nahi mummy Abhi ye bana dungi fir chale jaungi"she said while turning the ladle around the curry "beta tum bohat kaam kar rahi ho kuch mere liye bhi chordiya karo" her mother-in-law complained.

"nahi jab tak mai yaha hu mai sab kaam karungi fir agle hafte azim ke ghar shift hona hai jab aap kaam karlena"she explained her mother-in-law shook her head while smiling "tum jaise beti sabko mile" she said lovingly and kissed her forehead.

The door bell rang Ranchi was too busy to look at the clock "mai dekhti hu" her mother-in-law said and walked out of the kitchen she opened the main door and saw Azim had come back from work "agaye itni jaldi" she looked at the clock and noticed it was only 6:00 clock Azim usually comes back home around 8:00.

"Itni jaldi? Work khatam hogaya hai toh mai ghar wapis aaunga na" azim asked confused, why his mother was talking like that?

She smirked "khatam hogaya toh ghar aaunga na bete mujhe buddhu mat samjh jao tumari dulhan kitchen mai hai" she said giving a light smack on his head "maaaaa aap kya meri bewi se har waqt kaam karati hai usko dekha hai aapne kitni nazuk hai agar kuch hogaya toh?" he whined.

His mother squinted "mai kaam kara rahi hu tumhari bewi kitchen se nikal ne ka naam nahi leti poora din aur tu mujhe suna raha hai" she raised her hand to smack him again but Azim dodged her hand and ran towards the kitchen laughing.

"Kya maa agar vo din bhar kitchen mai rahi to mushkil sofa pe baithi toh bahu meri kaamchor aap Indian ladies ka kuch nahi hosakta"he mumbled to himself. His legs came to halt when he reached the threshold of the kitchen. He eyes stuck on the tiny figure running around the kitchen doing her work, he heart soared seeing her.

He slowly crept behind her with silent steps and when he was directly standing behind her he pulled her in a back hug "kitna kaam karogi meri jaan" he rested his head on her shoulder Ranchi shrieked in surprise "AZIM! Apne mujhe dara diya" she said keeping her hand in her heart to calm it down. "Hmmmm sorry" he mumbled in her neck while nuzzling it.

All his tiredness and fatigue vanished when he sniffed her scent, the soft smell of vanilla and raspberry made him feel at home "mai bohat thak gaya hu jaan" he said.

Ranchi turned off the stove "aap phele khana kha lijiye na main ne aapka ka favourite banaya hai" she said excitedly while turning around in his embrace Azim looked down at her and kissed her cheeks then pecked her nose "lekin meri favourite toh aap ho and I'm ready to ravish you" he smirked and licked his lips.

Ranchi blushed "phele kha lijiye na" she mumbled while playing with his buttons "fir kuch bhi karlu?" Azim asked with a mischievous look in his eyes. Ranchi turned red and timidly nodded "YESSSS" Azim shouted and pulled back hurriedly going to the dining table, he sat down waiting for his food.

"AZIM CHUP BAITHO!"his father shouted from the living room. Ranchi giggled seeing her husband's childish antics.

By the time both of them were done eating the dinner it was 7:15 Ranchi got up taking her plate and reached out to take Azim's when her stopped her hand "mera kaam mai khud karunga tumhe mera har kaam karne ki zaroorat nahi hai bewi ho kaamwaali nahi" he said and took his plate along with hers and washed them.

Ranchi felt a flutter in her heart he's perfect. Tears welled up in her eyes and she thanked god for giving her such a good husband.

Once he was done he turned around "chalo abhi Hume apna kaam poora karna hai" he wiggled his eyebrows and held her hand. They both walked towards their bedroom "jao jao jaldi dikh rahi hai bhai ko" his younger brother teased him Ranchi blushed and hid behind Azim.

"Rizwan hat ja nahi toh achi khaye ha merse aaj tu" he threatened. "Bhai!!! Aap aisa kaisa bol sakte hai mujhe wo bhi meri bewi ke saamne phele wo meri izzat nahi karti abh to poora doob gaya" Rizwan cried out and marched towards his parents room to complain to his mother.

Azim took steps forward to hit him when Ranchi stopped him.She stifled her laugh "jaane de na" Azim looked at her and nodded and then suddenly grinned "chalo jaldiiii" he took her hand and dragged her to their bedroom.

Once they were inside the room Azim locked it and picked up Ranchi she gasped in surprise "azim" she whispered. Azim gently laid her on the bed and hovered above her "tumne kaha tha mai kuch bhi kar sakta hu abh mat palto apni baat pe" he glared at her and Ranchi nodded scared he might do something.

Seeing the fear in her eyes Azim chuckled "Dar kyu gayi jaan mai mazak karaha hu mai tumhare permission ke bina kuch bhi nahi karunga" he leaned down and kissed her nose then looked her at.

Ranchi was hesitant but she nodded after all he was her husband. Azim shook his head and kissed her cheeks and got up he took off his tie and turned around "nikale" Ranchi sat up wide eyed and slowly undid his buttons when all of them where undid she slid the shirt off his shoulders the shirt stretched over his broad shoulders.

His upper half was naked Azim looked her at "hatiye jaan" he gently pushed her aside and laid on his stomach. Ranchi looked at him confused Azim turned his face "mujhe ye hamesha se meri bewi ke saath karna tha please can you massage my back hmm?" He requested with a small smile and wide eyes.

Ranchi mentally awed at how cute he was looking she nodded Azim turned around and rummaged through the drawers before taking out a bottle of oil and handing it over to her. Ranchi hesitantly took the bottle.

Azim laid back in his original position waiting for his wife Ranchi looked at the oil bottle and back to him heaving out a sigh of relief she crawled forward and straddled his back. Azim tensed "hmmm" he mumbled Ranchi unscrewed the cap and dropped a few drops of oil on her palm and gently spread them over his back.

With soft pressure she massaged his back her face turned red whenever Azim moaned. She continued to massaged his back for a long time when she was done she quickly got of him and went to wash her hands.

Azim felt euphoric the feeling of small soft hands on his back gently massaging it made him blush. His ears turned red and he smiled fuck this is what I want everyday. He thought to himself. When he heard the bathroom door open he looked up and saw his beautiful wife coming out she looked at him and smiled he returned back with a full blown smile.

He reached his hand out and gestured her to come to him "mujhe neeche jaana hai Alina aur Hajera ko help karni hai" she said and walked towards the door Azim quickly got up and stood in front of her "apne shohar ki baat nahi manogi"he said Ranchi bit her lip "Abhi toh suni na"she said referring to the massage.

Azim clicked his tongue "nahi mujhe meri bewi ke saath aur time bitana hai mujhe tumhe baat karni hai ke tumne aaj kya kiya aur ek dusre ko jaan na hai"he said while cupping her face and pecking her nose Ranchi scrunched her nose "kya baat karni hai aapko hum jab ghar shift karlinge jab toh mai sirf aapki hi hu abh toh mere in-laws se close hone de" she tried to make him understand.

Azim shook his head "sahi hai ki jab toh tum sirf meri hogi par vo time toh kuch aur karne mai beeth jayega"he whispered the last words and pulled her close to him. "Azim please"she pleaded but Azim shook his head "mai nahi jane de raha hu tumhe pata hai maine tumhe kitna miss kiya aaj office mai har pal aisa lag raha tha ki koi mujhe se meri rooh kheech raha tha"he put his hand on his chest dramatically.

Ranchi laughed "aisa hai kya?" She asked while standing on her tippy toes and running her hand through his soft black hair. Azim pouted "haan maine aaj bohat saha pata nahi aabh kaise kaam karu?" He said.

Ranchi giggled and leaned in and quickly pecked his lips and ran away leaving a very shocked Azim with his heart beating erratically and a pink tint on his cheeks.

Vaaste (short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें