M.U❄️

A loud thud sounded through the silent house Mahdi jumped in his seat hearing the loud voice. He sighed here we go again. He shook his head and resumed his work running his hand through this curly brown locks.

"Monthly sales 228-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when his study door slammed open. He clenched his eyes shut holding the bridge of his nose, trying to remain calm and collected. He took a deep breath and opened his brown eyes.

His gaze immediately met her's green and blue eyes, other reason why he loved her heterochromia the two different colours mixed together made her more ethereal.
His gaze travelled down to her long swan neck with a few splashes of freckles down to her full bust, he gulped.

He noticed her tired state the red salwar kameez stuck to her skin like her second skin the dupatta thrown carelessly across her neck. She held a pan in her left hand and a knife in her right one.

Her fox eyes glaring lasers at him. He knew his end was near.

"Assalamualaikum jaan kaisi ho aap?"he smiled closing his file.

The pan dropped from her hand and landed on the ground making a loud noise again. She stood still near the door tightening her grip on the knife.

Mahdi bit his lip "Uyen jaan kya hua?" He stood up hesitantly making his way towards her.

"Mahdi aaj iss ghar mai ek qatal hone waala hai aur aapko achi tarha se pata hai ki victim kaun hai" a few strands of her black hair fell on her face but she didn't make a move to tuck them.

Her eyes glared at Mahdi who was contemplating to run away.

When they had showed her picture six years ago he had said yes in a heartbeat. He fell for her Egyptian looks mixed with the desi features. Although she was half Egyptian she never stepped a foot outside of her country.

They got married when she was just eighteen due to her parents and he was twenty six. A full eight year gap at first that made him think that he was a pedo accepting her proposal so fast but with time and efforts both of them fell in love.

Now after six years they had two sons Mikael (three) and Isa (two).

Mahdi tittered he went to hold her waist "HAATH NA LAGAYE MUJHE MAHDI!" He jerked back wincing at her loud voice. "Jaan I promise mai aaj unse baat karlunga" he exhaled.

"Kabh? Kabh! Agar aapki ye pyaari behan mere ghar se do din mai rafa dafa nahi huyi na Mahdi toh mai mere bacho ko leke iss ghar se chale jaungi. Fir rehna aap apni 'api' ke saath gulcharre udatewe" she made a face warning him.

"Abh kya kiya api ne?"he sighed. At this rate he will become bald.

"Kya kiya? Arey aapki behan ne mere kitchen ko ulat pulat kar diya Mahdi please unhe iss ghar se jane ko kehde unka bhi toh shohar hai ghar" Her eyes glossed over with tears.

Mahdi panicked seeing his wife crying he quickly cupped her face "baby please ro nahi mai aaj pakka api se baath karlunga aur kal tak voh unke ghar chale jayegi"he wiped her frustrated tears with his thumb.

Uyen looked at him "promise?" She pouted, Mahdi nodded and kissed her forehead " I promise aur abh ye aasu pocho meri itni pyaari bewi pe ye sab acha nahi dikhta" he patted her cheek.

Uyen picked up the pan and went back to the kitchen but not before giving him a long kiss.

Mahdi's cheek tinted pink he bit his lip and ruffled his hair but then his mood dampened recalling her words.