"Azim pleaseeeeee" Ranchi pouted Azim shook his head "jaan ek baar kaha na nahi toh nahi"he said in a tone of finality. "Par aap dekhiye toh sahi vo kitti cute hai" she urged him and shoved her phone in his face, Azim opened his eyes and squinted because of the sudden brightness he snatched the phone from her hands and lowered the brightness and looked at what Ranchi was showing to him.

He stared at the screen for a good five minutes and turned his head to look at Ranchi who was looking at him with pouted lips and big doe eyes, his heart fluttered but he mentally scolded himself nahi mat phaso isske jaal mai.

"Jaan idhar aao" he made a gesture for her to come towards him Ranchi excited, crawled towards him "ji" she titled her head to side looking at him expectantly her hands on his shoulder.

Azim smiled a bit "nahi mai tumhe ye cheez nahi dila raha" he said throwing her phone on the bed and resumed his work on the laptop.
Ranchi bit her lip in frustration "theek hai jaisa aap bole" she mumbled and picked up her phone.

She started at her screen and heaved a loud sigh Azim looked at her a bit of irritation on his face "Ranchi bacho ki jaise harkat mat karo" he said to her in a stern voice. Tears almost welled up in her eyes, almost.

"Sorry"she muttered and closed her phone and lifted the blanket on her body and went to sleep.Azim sighed seeing her sad face but he didn't stop his work to console her. He shook his head at her behaviour.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Azim woke up to the blaring sound of the alarm he groggily opened his eyes and let out a big yawn while stretching his hands. He looked at the clock, scratching his head his eyes widened 9:00 AM he frantically got out of the bed shit!! I had to be at the office at 8:30 he looked around for Ranchi but the room was void of any tiny body.

He quickly took a shower and stepped out of the bathroom he went to the bed expecting his ironed shirt and pants but he found none. "RANCHI!" He yelled for her but seeing that it was taking his time he went to the closet and wore whatever he found.

He climbed down the stairs and went to the kitchen "jaan" but he only saw an empty kitchen with no breakfast on the table. Bhai ye ladki kaha chalegayi.

He took a glance at his watch and his eyes bulged out of its sockets.isse toh aake dekhlunga he ran towards the door and into the car.

Meanwhile Ranchi giggled seeing him so frustrated through the window from where she hid in the living room.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-/.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-

The door bell rang and Ranchi ignored it she knew it was Azim who came back from work. She kept herself busy in scrolling through her Instagram, the bell rang for a few minutes and then silence.

Suddenly the door slammed open and Ranchi flinched gussa mai hai shayad she smiled to herself. She quickly put on a poker face when Azim got in the living room.

"assalamualaikum" he greeted Ranchi replied back. Azim took off his tie and came to sat beside her "aaj kaha thi tum subah uthaya bhi nahi kapdre bhi nahi istri kare aur khana bhi nahi banaya" he asked taking off his blazer.

"Aap ki meeting achi gayi?" Azim nodded
"Kisi nai kuch kaha aapki shirt ke baare mai"azim shook his head innocently and confused why his wife was asking such bizarre questions.
"Aap ko chakar aake aap gire toh nahi na?" Azim shook his head " aisa toh kuch bhi nahi hua lekin tum ye sabh kyu pooch rahi ho?"