💕

"WHAT?" two voices shouted simultaneously.

Jia turned her head around to see Suhan, her childhood crush standing there looking horrified. "What the hell are you talking about?" He asked. Ryan simply shrugged "she's my girlfriend any problem with that?" He asked raising a brow and hell but he was looking so intimidating. "Are you crazy?" Shouted Laura she looked as if someone just told her that her cat died.

"Y-you are daring this" she said pointing at jia.
"N-no tha-"jia was cut of by Ryan "it's better than that" he said pointing at Laura.

Suhan came forward and pulled jia out of Ryan's grip "come on jia let's go he's gone psycho." And with that he dragged jia out of the hall.

"Are you sure?" Laura asked once both of them were out of sight. Ryan rolled his eyes there's goes this bitch again "what do you mean?"
Laura suddenly smiled and Ryan felt scared this cow is upto no good "but you just kissed me in front of your 'girlfriend'." Fuck! Ryan thought.

He scratched his head "umm that's why I was just explaining her when you guys came"
Laura raised her brow "so you cheated on your girlfriend?" Ryan stared at her "no" he said and turned around and walked away leaving Laura the cow standing in the middle of the hallway looking like an idiot.

———————-

"What the hell was that?is he really your boyfriend?" Suhan asked a similar shocked jia.
"No no it's not like that" jia shook her head. "Then what is it?" Suhan asked. "I d-don't kn-now why he d-did that but-" she was yet again cut of by suhan. He let out a sarcastic laugh clapping his hands "so you tell me Ryan Kahn was just joking?" He told her.

"I honestly don't know what happened there Suhan but why does it bother you?" It's not like you are my boyfriend. She wanted to add that. Suhan looked kind of flustered "I d-don't c-care but stay away from him." He warned her and went away.

What just happened?
Jia thought.

She was kind of confused about how suhan behaved like why boo? Does he like me? Nah that's impossible like it's suhan we are talking about. There are hundreds of other pretty girls at school who fall at his feet and he has quite a reputation being a fuck boi.

Jia came out of her daydreaming when the school bell rang indicating the end of the school. As soon as it rang students rushed out as if they heard someone was giving free food.

She saw Ryan walking while whistling as he didn't just drop a bomb on her. She adjusted her glasses and took strides towards him. "Ahem" she cleared her throat while walking beside him. Ryan turned his head "what?"
Jia was surprised this idiot looked at her like he was seeing her for the first time "what is wrong with you? Why did you do that back in the hallway? Were you serious?-" she was cut off again for the billionth time but this time his actions surprised her.

Ryan caught her waist and kissed her in front of the freaking school. The students around were shocked seeing the president kissing the nerd. Some were awing and some glared at jia while suhan who had witnessed this angrily walked away.
Laura was standing among the crowd with her jaw touching the ground.

Jia pushed him away "what the hell?" Ryan smiled which made her insides melt and every girls swooned over his dimpled smile. "Shhh baby chalo" with that he took her wrist and dragged her to his car.