I.R❣️

Rasa chewed her nails staring at the tall figure standing near the door. She suddenly yelped when her hand was smacked away "bas yehi karo din bhar" her friend Juhaina scowled at her dirty habit. Rasa cheekily smiled at her "aur kya karu? Ladka itna cute hai nazr hati hi nahi hai" she gave gooey eyes to the board back, now leaning against the door.

"Maine toh itne waqt bola hai patalo ladke ko ameer hai cute hai hot hai-" juhaina smiled in his direction but her smile wiped out after receiving Rasa's glare. "Aur maine bhi itne waqt kaha hai ki abbu qatal kardege mera" juhaina rolled her eyes "pata hai mujhe....keh do na tumhe dar lagta hai ladko se baat karne mai" she teased her. Rasa bit her bottom lip "haan dar lagta toh usme kya? " she shrugged.

Juhaina face palmed "jaane do tumse kuch nahi hoga jab woh management department ki mahira use patalegi jab rona nahi" she warned and went away to sit in her seat. Something dropped in rasa's stomach, a heavy feeling settling in her chest when she thought of mahira flirting with him. Her hands curled by her side and she gritted her teeth.

She sat down in her seat, irritated. Rasa kept mumbling under her breath when a heavy body dropped down beside her. She ignored it thinking it must be the same boy who has been disturbing her since last week. She quietly moved her seat further away from him.

Ten minutes into class a hand poked her arm, rasa let out a deep sigh and ignored him. A second passed before he poked her arm again, rasa clenched the pen in her grip and snapped her head to her right "kya hai!" She instantly regretted it. Sitting beside her was none other than her ultimate crush Isaad Heik, son of a renowned businessman Ismail Heik and charity goddess Adania Heik.

Isaad raised his eyebrow and gave her a sheepish smile "sorry but can I borrow a pen?" He asked. Rasa's mouth dried she unconsciously nodded and gave her only pen. "Thank you Rasa? Right?" He quirked an eyebrow in question. Rasa's mouth opened wide, she felt her mind going haywire he knows my name, he knows my name! Eeeeeh.

She hastily nodded her mouth too dry to utter any words. She snapped her head back to her book and stared at it. Isaad gave her a confusing look and turned back. Rasa continued to stare at her notes for the next thirty minutes until the shrill sound of the bell broke her out of her reverie. She jolted up and looked up seeing the class half empty, students scurrying off out the class. She blinked once, twice and then snapped her head to her right nearly breaking her neck in the process.

Her eyes widened seeing the seat empty. No bag no notes and not even her PEN!
One thing she hated in the world was someone borrowing her belongings and not returning it back. She haphazardly put her books in her bag and scurried off to find Isaad.

She had only ten minutes until her next class. She searched for him in the large corridor of the arts department getting weird looks from some people. Izan the boy who irritated her to no extent smiled in her direction and waved but she ignored him not in the mood to see his face. "Hi rasa" she heard his annoying voice from behind her. She tried to ignore him but he being the pest continued to greet her until she abruptly stopped in her tracks which made him bump into her small frame.

She turned around and pushed him back "kya hai?" She suppressed her anger. Izan scratched the back of his neck "woh...can I borrow your notes?"  That statement got on her nerves and she snapped "nahi! She turned around to leave but Izan caught her arm and pulled her back "please zuhaira" he gave her his famous puppy eyes.

Rasa's left eye twitched in frustration "mujhe Zuhaira kehna bandh karo phele toh tum!" Her face resembled a tomato. Izan's lips curled up into a beaming smile "kyu kehna bandh kare? Tum ek tiny flower ki jaise toh ho..." he leaned down and whispered "cute and khubsoorat" he lightly brushed his lips on her cheek before standing back.

Vaaste (short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें