❄️

As soon as Qahhar entered the house he went straight towards the stairs while saying his Salam and quickly walked towards his room when his mother stopped him "Qahhar kuch baat karni thi tumse mere kamre mai ao" she said and walked off. "Ammi bohat thak chuka hu khane ke baad baat karle na phele Esin se toh milnede" he ignored her words and rushed toward his room.

As soon as he entered the room he saw esin laying down on the bed with her phone "apne shohar ko salam bhi nahi karogi?" He teased her. Esin jerked in surprise and quickly sat up "aap kab aye?" Qahhar kept his laptop on the coffee table and loosened his tie "kab bhi aye aap intezar nahi karti maine toh socha tha ki bewi apne shohar ki rah dekhti hai par bhai yaha toh mamla alag hai" he unbuttoned his shirt and sat in front of her.

Esin blushed at their proximity "assalamualaikum" she mumbled, Qahhar smiled at her shyness and replied back before pecking her forehead. "Kaisa tha aaj ka din?" He asked caressing her red cheeks. Esin's mood dampened recalling the drama "acha tha, aapka?" She asked not looking at him afraid that he could see the sadness.

Qahhar ran his hand through her hair "mera? Yaar itna boring tha na bas aapke khyalo mai beet gaya" he smirked at her face turning a bright red. Qahhar put his hands on her knees and propped his chin on them "abh jab aapko dekh liya hai I'm sure abh meri raat toh bohat achi guzregi" he met her shy gaze.

Esin's heart was ready to lunge out "hmm" she blushed and lowered her head. Qahhar groaned "yaar abh itna bhi mat sharmao wapis flirt karo na" he pouted and gave her puppy eyes. Esin's eyes widened "j-ji?"

Supporting his face on one hand he lifted her head with the other "murder karne ko nahi kaha bas apne husband se flirt karne kaha hai" he tried to meet her gaze. But the girl was stubborn she kept averting her eyes. "Kya bolu?" She asked finally meeting his hazel orbs.

Qahhar put on a thinking face "hm......mujhe nahi pata" he chuckled out, ears turning red. Esin smirked gathering some courage she held his hand which was on her knee "boliye naa" she whined giving him puppy eyes while subtly biting her bottom lip. Qahhar's eyes widened "ugh.....crime patrol mai ayega 'bewi ne kiya shohar ka qatal uski muhlik andaz se".

Esin giggled softly squeezing his hand "itne bhi khubsurat nahi hai hum" she looked into his eyes. Qahhar gasped and dramatically put his hand on his chest, palming it "tum ek qatil ke saath saath andhi bhi ho?" He asked genuinely. Esin squinted her eyes at him "maar khaloge aap"

Qahhar let out a gasp as loud as desi aunties when seeing a girl and a boy together, "shohar par haath uthaogi" he crossed his arms across his chest. Esin smiled nodding her head. Qahhar shrugged "waise bhi ammi kheti thi ek din mai apni bewi se maar khaunga sun kar acha laga ki aap bhi same thoughts share karti hai"

Esin laughed out loud hearing his words, with newly found courage she held his cheeks "maafi mai kabhi mere itne pyaare shohar par haath nahi uthaungi" she squished his cheeks and giggled. Qahhar let her enjoy her minutes before he attacked but unfortunately a knock on the door interrupted them.

"Arey yaar shadi ke baad bhi jeene nahi dete ye log" Qahhar shook his head in disappointment and got up from the bed. "Ji baji?" He asked Safa who was standing on the threshold of his room. Esin's heart suddenly started to pound, beads of precipitation formed on her forehead.

"Main ne tumhare liye khana laga diya aajao milke khate hai" safa said glancing at esin's figure on the bed. Qahhar looked perplexed "umm Baji mai esin ke saath khalunga aap log kahle"  Safa was taken by surprise by his answer "Arey ye kya bewi aate hi apni behan ko bhool jaoge?" She complained. Qahhar let out a nervous laugh "nahi baji bas mujhe esin ke saath khana hai" he gave a short yet final reply.