M.D🤎

This one shot hits home, it's only for hyderabadis out there. If you understand then continue reading (it's not like it's another language.)

I got this request after the reader read some phrases in my other chapters. They wanted remain anon. Hope you understand it and like it.💖💖👉🏽👈🏽🥺

......................................................

"Kaan hai?" The voice sounded through the phone. "Mai college ke niche hu jaldi aao" another strong voice replied back.

"Lekin kaisa? Watchman dekh liya toh ghar mai aakhiri hajjamat hai meri"she whispered making sure no one heard her.

"Bhai mai yaich gate ke bazu hu aisa niklo aur bhag ke aajao kuch bhi nai hota"he reassured her.

"Agar kuch toh hona Musa fir dekh kya kartiyu mai" she threatened him. Scared of their secret being revealed.

"Ari jaan Daniya aap aao toh sahi"

"Theeke"she hung up. She put her phone in the back pocket of her jeans and adjusted her mid-knee dress. She turned around and saw her biology teacher sleeping. Yes!

Daniya pulled her backpack over her shoulders and got up. She was seated at the corner of the classroom, her friends betrayed her and didn't come to college today.

She slowly got and walked out of the room just as she stepped out she came across her JL (junior lecturer). She glared at Daniya noticing her backpack "ekkada?" (Where?)

Daniya froze shit I was not prepared for this! She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear with her nervous hand "ummm....umm washroom ma'am yes...washroom" she stuttered out.

The JL looked at her suspiciously "enduku bag?" She looked at her bag "umm...voh ma'am periods"she stopped.

The JL still unconvinced let her go "um po po kani veganga randi" (go, go but come fast)

Daniya dashed from there and hurriedly made her way down the stairs. As soon as she reached the ground floor she gritted her teeth isko bhi abhi rehna tha.

She threw daggers at the watchman sitting beside the gate on a stool making sure no student gets out of the college before the college timings.

She strode towards the gate with a straight face showing no nervousness. She stood in front of the gate "bhaiya kholiye" the watchman stood up and forwarded his hand "pass diyo amma".

Daniya clenched her eyes in frustration "nai hai abh itte ko bhi paas lena"she looked around for Musa and found him leaning on his Audi R8.

"Pass dikhao nai toh principal Madam ke pas lejatu"he glared at her.

"Arey mera bhai hai wa pe"she pointed at Musa.

The watchman turned to look at him and shook his head "ache hai madam jo bhi mila bhai banalere"he chuckled.

"Ari sahi mai bhai hai ruko mai call kartiyu usko. Fir jane dete na?"she asked slightly hopeful that he will let her go.

The watchman pondered on the thought for a few seconds before nodding. He didn't believe that the Audi owner would be her brother.

Daniya quickly took out her phone and pressed on Musa's number. "Assalamualaikum" he answered looking around to see if Daniya made it.

"Walaikumusalam bhaiya zara gate ke pas aaye watchman meko aane nai dere bahar" she complained.

Musa quirked an eyebrow bhaiya?
"Acha acha ruko mai aaru" he hung up and walked towards the gate.

"Alo agaye bhaiya" Daniya perked up. The watchman turned towards him "pakka bhaiya hai ya boyfriend?"he asked looking musa up and down.

Musa smiled "abh kya amma ku call karru boleto kardetu"he acted as if he was taking his phone out but was stopped when the watchman opened the gate.

"Acha jao jao"

Daniya grinned and quickly got out. Musa turned back and walked towards the car followed by Daniya.

She got settled in the front seat "sahi mai dil bahar agaya tha mera"she took a sip of the drink Musa offered.

"Mai bola na kuch bhi nai hota khama khale dar te tum"he started the car and drive away.

"Waise kaa jainge?"he asked turning around the intersection towards IMAX (theatre).

"Nai malum lekin what about The pavilion?"she asked.

Musa immediately shook his head "aakhiri aware potte rehte wape hookah karlete we nakko wa."

"GVK?" (It's a mall)

He shook his head yet again "itta gaya vape toh ammah dusra ghar hai voh apne teenagers ke liye" he sped up the car.

Daniya glared at him "toh fir poochre kyu merse jab jana nai hai toh" she sulked and moved away from him.

"Abah abh nakre nakko dikhayo kal ich bawa daante kaam nai karru bolke abh tum bhi nakko shuru hojao" he whined turning right into a busy street.

"Kaiku kaam ko toh jaare na fir gaaliya kyu sune" she asked looking at him in confusion.

"Asal buddhe hore bawa kuch samajh mai nai ara mai saamne dikhru toh suna dere"

Daniya bit her lip at the sudden thought "umm.. musa aap merse shadi toh karre na"she asked hesitantly looking down.

Musa look a quick glance at her "nai mazak karru abhi ich break up karru aur kal yani ke saath shadi karletu"he said in sarcasm.

Daniya who was as dense as a bird didn't hear the sarcasm and her eyes brimmed with tears "sahi mai?"she mumbled.

Musa looked at her and his eyes widened he quickly pulled over "Arey ro re kaiku?? Jaan khali peeli thodi na engagement huyi apni. Apne parents bhi razi hai fir ye deewane deewane bata kaisa sounch the aap"he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumb.

Daniya blushed "aap fir dhang se jawab dena na kyu sarcasm use karre"she cried out and hugged him.

Musa hugged her back tightly "abh meko kya malum aap itta seriously lelinge"he kissed her head and pulled back.

"Acha chalo apn le vantage (popular cafe) jainge aap nai chale aaj tak." He kissed her forehead and started the car.

"Lekin aap shadi toh karre na?"she asked again to make sure and to reassure herself that musa is only hers.

"Aap abh 17 ke hai aur mai 22 next month jab 18 ke hojate inshallah ghar ko rishta leke aatu"he smiled at her adorable self.

"Lekin meko pardhna hai shadi ke bad parsaktiyu?"she asked timidly.

"Jaan mai aapko aaj tak roka nai kisi cheez ke liye shaadi ke baad ho pardhna hai pardho doctor bano ya lawyer merko farq nahi pardhta as long as mrs. Musa sabri bangaye mere dil ko sukoon"he gave her a wink.

"Baigan ka doctor ya lawyer 12ich pas karli toh bas hai" Daniya mumbled feeling shy all of a sudden.

Musa laughed "point"

-:—-;-;-,—,-,-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;—;;-;-;-;-

The pavilion- cafe
Lè vantage- cafe
GVK- mall

How was it???

This was a typical Hyderabadi couple I promise ye log har jaga milte.

I found it so good to write in my dialect. I used telegu because half our teachers are telegu so it's impossible to write a story in Hyderabadi without a telegu character.

Do you want more of this???

Please vote and comment 💖💖💖

Vaaste (short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें