E.A🤍

NooflesYepii

Arpita dreamingly stared at him omgg he's so cute she gushed. Emir was sleeping soundly his head resting on his hand. "Bas kar arpita kitna ghoregi bichare ko" her friend Huda spoke from behind. Arpita broke out of her trance and turned around to glare at Huda who dared to interrupt her creepy session.

"Tujhe kya? Apne Miran ke pas jana"she scowled. Huda took a seat beside her "unki toh class hai.toh jab class khatam hojayegi mai bhi chalejaungi" Arpita made a face and turned back to the boy, resuming her staring.

Huda observed her stare and ponder upon it before speaking "waise tu jab usse itna pyaar karti hai toh why don't you ask him out?" Arpita snapped her head and groaned in pain while holding her neck, huda giggled.

"Mai use pyaar? Nah nah beta tujhe galat faymi huyi hai it's just infatuation Abhi ek hot ladke ko dekhungi na toh ispe se saara dil uthjayega"she massaged her neck hissing in pain occasionally.

Huda gave her an 'are you serious face' "Arpita tu Emir Dhanial ke peeche sixth grade se hai aur abh hum college ke second year mai hai. I don't think this is infatuation."

Arpita blew out breath "voh Muslim hai aur Nahi mujhe Vihaan bhi toh pasand hai" she consoled herself.

"Are you sure you don't like him?" Huda asked, Arpita lifted her hand ready to smack her when she saw Huda was not teasing her but looking at something she followed her line of gaze and saw Amara Farooqi the pretty freshman talking to Emir.

Arpita' hands  automatically curled into fists by her side and she bit her lips to prevent herself from jumping on her and beating her pretty face.

She saw emir talking to Amara with his usual killer smile that made her melt whenever he smiled in her direction. "Abhi bhi realise nahi karti ke tum usse pyaar karti ho" huda said.

"Mujhe koi farq nahi pardhta emir kisse bhi baath kare" arpita gritted out and pulled her back over her shoulder and rushed out of the classroom.

Huda shook her head "ye ladki ka kuch toh karna pardhega"she said to herself and pulled out her phone.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Kya aap humare saath coffee peene chaloge?" Amara fluttered her long lashes at Emir.

Emir who just woke up from a deep slumber was confused seeing Amara standing in front of his table and staring at him. He was a bit creeped out, the girl was hot hell she was the prettiest girl in the college with her long lashes resting on her high cheekbones, her plump pink lips and oof the model figure she had made the boys fall at her feet and the girls envied her for her beauty.

But his heart already belonged to someone so he was not interested in her. "Sorry lekin I'm very busy this week and the next week"he excused not wanting to offended her. Amara huffed "fine"she said and digged out a piece of paper from her Hermes bag and wrote something on it before giving it to him and sashaying away.

He looked at the paper and saw her number on it, biting his lower lip he crumbled the paper and tossed it away.

Now that his sleep was long gone and his friends were nowhere to be seen he got up and turned around to leave when he stumbled upon a small body, he looked down to notice Huda his classmate.

"Hi"he smiled at her. He looked around for her tiny friend but she was not in the room "rooftop pe hai" emir looked confusingly at her, huda exhaled a heavy breath "Arpita tumhari aashiq usne dekh liya voh chipkali ko tumse baath karte huye aur upset hoke chale gayi"

Vaaste (short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें