❣️

For the next two weeks rasa ignored Izan. But Izan didn't deter in his mission after all he was the son of Ismail Heik. "Mujhe please maaf kardo" read the note left along with a bouquet of white daisies, rasa's favourite. She angrily tore the note but kept the flowers carefully in her arms, she adorned daises. "Dost?" Read yet another note stuck on a pack of chocolate, her favourite once again. Rasa bit her lip and crumbled the note before gobbling down the bar. She wiped her face and turned away from her locker when she bumped into a strong figure. She looked up and saw Isaad staring down at her. Her face turned beet "s-sorry" she mumbled. Isaad gave her a small smile "it's okay" 

Both of them stood in the corridor starting at each other. Time seemed to be slowed down and everyone around them seemed to be muted. Isaad bent down and lifted his veiny arm to wipe the bits of chocolate left behind on her lips. His rough finger pad brushed her bottom lip. Rasa stared into his eyes feeling lightheaded all of a sudden. Isaad brought his hand back and licked the chocolate off his thumb "umm Izan ko bhi ye pasand hai" Izan fir Izan! Ye ladka mujhe nahi chodega.

Rasa grimaced and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear "umm" it was awkward after the library incident rasa avoided Isaad too. Isaad tried to talk to her but she refused, her excuse being "I'm too shy".
Isaad grinned at her shyness "cute" he pinched her cheeks and left. Rasa stood with her mouth agape.

"Sorry meri zuhaira" another note was stuck on a pack of pens. This time rasa laughed at the note and took the pack along with the notes. Izan who was watching her from behind his friend smiled seeing her laugh. He fist pumped and hit his friend aggressively in joy.

__________________________

Rasa chewed her nails staring at her notes. She didn't get anything her brain was not working like usual. Juhaina scowled at her and smacked her hand "ek din ungliya khalogi tum" rasa looked at her annoyed. "Mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha hai...finals mai toh mai anda lane waali hu" she groaned slamming her notes down on the table. "Ye economics hain na? Toh Isaad se puch lo woh help kardega" juhaina suggested.

Rasa looked at her dumbfounded "mai aur woh bhi Isaad se puncha na baba na isse acha hai mai Izan se baat karlu" rasa shook her head horrified at the thought of asking Isaad to help her. Juhaina rolled her eyes "theek hai mai hi puchleti hu" before rasa could say anything she got up and walked towards where Isaad was sitting engrossed in his book. "Hi" she chirped.

Isaad looked up and titled his head "hi..." uncertainty lingering in his tone. Juhaina grinned "woh nah rasa ko eco mai maddat hona kya tum uski help kardoge?"  Isaad glanced at rasa who was back to biting her nail, he nodded and got up taking his bag and books. "Mai tumhari jageh par baith jati hu" juhaina said and quickly exchanged her seat poking her tongue out her tongue at rasa.

Isaad to a seat next to her "hi" he smiled in her direction. Rasa startled looked towards him "h-hi" she quickly looked down not meeting his gaze. Isaad chuckled at her reaction and took his textbook out. He placed it on the table and cleared his throat "kisme help chahiye?" He raised his perfectly arched eyebrow. Rasa bit the inside of her mouth she pointed at the calculation problem "yeh wala" Isaad nodded his head and started explaining her.

"Thank you" rasa muttered. "You are welcome" he felt the need to stare at her more. Rasa squirmed in her place and shyly picked at her dress. "Let's have lunch together" Isaad suggested while rubbing his neck looking very nervous. Rasa looked up and saw his friends giving them knowing looks, she blushed a deep red "but aapke friends...." Isaad looked over his shoulder and glared at them. But when they didn't budge and kept on teasing him he made a punch gesture and they scurried off knowing that he will literally kill them. He shook his head in disappointment and looked at rasa "I'm sorry but yeah they won't disturb us now" he looked at her expectantly.

Who was she to reject him? She always thought of Isaad asking her out. But her steps faltered when she thought of Izan, he was not present in the uni apparently he was busy with his father's work. That's what Isaad told her when she enquired about izan.She hit her head and sat at the lunch table.

A plate of hot food was placed in front of her "ye lo" Isaad took his seat in front of her "aapne pay kyu kiya? Main deti hu na" she opened her bag to get her money but Isaad stopped her by holding her hands "nah nah iski zaroorat nahi hai. Think of it as a...umm...a treat! Yeah a treat and iski adat daalo I'll promise ye cute se face ko mota kardunga khila khila ke" he pinched cheeks and leaned back satisfied by the blush rising on her face.

Adat daal lo? Tf! Ye kya hai? Eeeeeh she cheered in her mind.

She nodded "thank you"she mumbled out softly and started eating.

_____________________________

"Rasa" Isaad whispered softly while staring at her picture that he secretly clicked. Creepy but what could he do she's damn cute for him. "Bhai" a chirpy voice reached his ears. He groaned and quickly shut his phone. He turned around and saw Izan waving at him, he smiled and waved and gestured at him to come towards him.

Izan huffed as he sat down "kaisa gaya kaam?" Isaad asked. Izan winked at him "nailed it" Isaad chuckled "ji aap toh har cheek nail karte hai" Izan gave him a salute and fanned himself "haye bhai itni garmi mai kyu baithe ho aap chalo andar" he looked under the lid of the pots laid in front of them when he found some ice he quickly put some under his shirt. Sighing in relief when he felt the coolness of the ice on his skin. Isaad shook his head and chuckled "aur batao college mai kya haal chaal hai?" Izan raised an eyebrow and smirked "humne toh aapko woh eco department ki lardki ke saat comfortable hote hote dekha"

Isaad's ears turned red and he looked down "rasa?" Izan nodded while gulping down the half drink left by Isaad. "Pasand hai?" Isaad chocked on air and threw his used tissue at him "chup bey!" His cheeks turning pink. Izan laughed out loud but deep inside his heart he knew what that blush meant. He fisted his hands subtly and clenched his jaw "bhaii come on woh itni khubsurat hai" he smiled innocently at him.

Isaad's eye twitched "tum kyu use tard rahe the?" Izan raised his hands up in surrender "aankhe hai kuch toh kaam karegi" he winked and got up. Quickly pressing his lips on his elder brother's head and running off, cackling like a joker.

Isaad laughed and shook his head at his brother's immaturity "pagal".

____________________________

*4 months later*

"Isaad nahi karo" rasa whined out while stepping on her tippy toes reaching for her phone which Isaad out above his head. Isaad grinned "phir kaho ki shaadi mai aaogi" he said. Rasa huffed and rolled her eyes "acha theek hai lekin agar baba ne dekh liya toh mujhe se shaadi karne ke liye ready hojayo" she gave him a smug smile. Isaad's heart pounded in his chest "acha theek hai kar lunga shaadi woh kya" he gave her his phone back and ran his hand through his hair.

Rasa gapped at his nonchalant behaviour "theek hai fir Meher mai ek crore lungi mai" she snatched her phone and ran off. Isaad running behind her.