S.L❤️‍🔥

Sahil stood there staring at her. She was looking like an angel standing their in a red saree.

It was their college farewell and the theme was 90s while all the girls wore sarees, boys wore suits with gelled hair

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was their college farewell and the theme was 90s while all the girls wore sarees, boys wore suits with gelled hair.
Her name was laila, Laila khan the most beautiful girl in the college at least for him. She had long her that reached her hips, her full lips and small button nose made her more appealing although she was not on the thin side but she was pretty for him. Even is she weighed 100kg he would've have still loved her.

'Loved' yes, he loved her since school. He was sure that she didn't even know about his existence. They studied in the same school and college but the girl was always lost in her own world. She didn't have any friends , he noticed. She would always sit alone in the cafeteria and eat or study some people would go up to her and talk but that's all. Never had he saw her gossiping or giggling like most of the girls do.

And that's what made him fall in love with her.
::::::::::::::::::::

On the other hand Laila stood there in the crowd occasionally glancing at the 6'3 black hair beauty. He looked dazzling in his all black suit.

She sighed knowing that he will never notice her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She sighed knowing that he will never notice her. They went to the same school and college but he never seemed to notice her. She looked around catching the eyes of a few boys winking at her. She chuckled ,what the hell!?
She felt alone, she didn't have much friends heck she didn't have any friend why? Because all the friend that she made in the past were annoyed how silent she was. But she couldn't do any anything not talking was in her personality. She was always afraid that she would utter something wrong and make her friends upset. She didn't have any sibling or for that matter she didn't even have a family, she lived with her mother's friend. What happened to her family? That's a story for another time.

She sighed looking for food. She turned towards the food section and walked towards it. She picked up a plate and began filling her plate. At the end she had a huge stack of food a few people looked at her weird but she just shrugged them. As she was going to pick up the ladle to pour some curry 🍛 someone pushed her from behind and all the food fell on her saree. The hot food made her yelp in pain. "Sorry I'm so sorry" she heard someone frantically apologising. Scowling she around "what the fu-" she stopped after seeing who pushed her.

       Her breathe hitched up it was the black hair beauty. He quickly pulled out a handkerchief and handed over to her. "Here I'm so sorry I lost my footing" he explained. She quietly took the handkerchief and dabbed it on her saree still the stains were stubborn and the smell of curry was overwhelming her. "Let me help you" he grabbed her hand and before she could say something he dragged her to the washroom,locking the door behind him.
             He pulled her in front of him. He took out his blazer and pushed it in her hands "wear this you can take out your blouse or whatever you call it" her eyes widened. What the hell was he talking about? He saw her reaction "no no it's not what you're thinking.i am saving you from embarrassment" he said.
              "Turn around" she said he slowly turned around facing the mirror but the oblivious girl behind him didn't notice that. She slowly took her pallu off and tucked it in her lehanga then she undid her buttons and pulled off the blouse. Her black bra was on full display from him. He continued staring at her chest feeling the blood rush down. Laila could feel a stare her she looked up and saw him staring at her chest.
                            "AHH" she yelled and hit his head then she quickly wore his blazer and buttoned up. She glared at him and hit him on his arm. He yelped "I'm sorry".
Angrily she went to open the door but before she could touch the knob he pulled her back. "Kaha chali?" She was scared now his eyes had changed.

Vaaste (short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें