❤️‍🔥

"Kaha chali"he said and caught her arm she struggled to break free but the damned boy was like a bulldozer. "Humara haath chodho nahi toh hum chila dungi"she threatened, Laila felt bile rise up in her throat never did she think that the boy she had crush on would do something so disgusting. "Areyy Rani tujhe kaise chordhu ek mahine se taak raha hu aaj mauka mila toh kahi jaane nahi dunga" he grabbed her waist and pulled her to himself.

Although she felt like crying she remained strong and did every possible thing to break free. "Tum ye acha nahi kar rahe ho ashish" she tried to make him understand. Ashish smiled at her and pulled her pallu off "oooh jaani kya haseen badan hai"he felt her body up. Disgusted Laila looked around to see if she could use anything but found nothing she gathered up her strength and with great force kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

Ashish let her go and grabbed his crotch howling in pain. He fell down Laila didn't waste her time and quickly sobered up and kicked him once again "aainda se aisi ghatya harkat karne ki soochna bhi nahi kutte" she kicked him once more and left hurriedly.

Tears flowing down her cheeks she ran outside. Sahil who was looking for her saw her small frame running out of the washroom he ran towards her seeing her crying. "Laila" he called out, Laila looked up to see Sahil coming towards her she tried to wipe her tears but they continued to flow. "S-Sahil" she crocked out and ran towards him and hugged him. Sahil stumbled back because of the force he was shocked the Laila khan was hugging him. He broke of his trance when he felt his shirt getting wet , he quickly hugged her back. "Kya hua Laila?" He asked Laila pushed herself into his chest seeking the comfort "vo Ashish ne...voh..usne" she couldn't finish her sentence.

Sahil understood her, rage filled him that bastard he cursed. Seeing that some people were staring he took Laila in one of the classes. He pushed open the door and locked it he made her sit on a bench and knelt down in front her "use tumhe touch kiya?" He asked carefully not to trigger her. Laila nodded her head "par maine use bohat mara" she said proudly. Sahil chuckled "waah humari khamosh ladki badi hochuki hai"he ruffled her hair. "Chup baitho" she murmured while blushing.

Laila smiled a little still sniffing "waise tum Hume kyu dhoond rahe the?" She knew Sahil since school the quiet handsome kid who only had three friends. Girls found him cute and wanted to befriend him but the boy never paid any attention to them he only focused on his studies and staying out of trouble. They talked sometimes this was the first time they talked for so long and she FREAKING HUGGED HIM!. What's wrong with you Laila??? She freaked out. He was a stranger and yet she was here in a locked classroom her mind flashed back to Ashish.

Shaking her head she quickly wiped her cheeks and got up accident kneeing Sahil in face. Gasping she quickly got down "'I'm sorry sorry" she chanted holding his face in her hands. Sahil forgot about he pain and stared at her his heart was beating too fast for his liking. She smelled like roses and home Sahil felt at peace feeling her soft hands caressing his face. The worried look on her face made him smile "zyada zorse lagi?" She asked Sahil nodded and pouted "idhar bohat dard horaha hai" he pointed at the area under his eyes.

Laila's eyes widened "sorry"she leaned in still holding his face and blew carefully near the area. That's not gonna do shit Sahil thought but enjoyed the moment. His ears were pink "ab theek hai?" She asked he nodded and slowly pulled apart disappoint with the distance between them.

He coughed to break the awkward atmosphere and got up offering her his hand Laila hesitated but took his hand and got up. "Chalo" he gestured towards the door and walked out Laila slowing trailing behind him.

Vaaste (short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें