R.A👀

Ronith stared at her, her long yet slightly chubby legs wrapped in nothing but only in a flimsy thong and a lacy bra which left nothing to imagination. Her figure was not like a model chubby stomach , slight face fat yet alluring. She had minimum makeup nothing like a clown. Red lipstick made her plump lips more juicy ready to be kissed.

Her head was bowed down , fidgeting with her fingers she looked nervous. His eyes glanced around the other girls standing in the same attire as her but looking more confident. The boss stood next to them looking at the boys in anticipation. He hoped that at least three of the girls would get chosen.

Ronith's friends Samir whistled looking at the girls "ohh I want that one" he pointed at the girl standing in the middle. She gave him a smirk and all the boys hooted. Ronith was forced to come here to a brothel to have "fun" . His friends at first decided to hire only one hooker and record a video but changed their decision when they came here. The boss had given them a brief explanation about choosing different girls and not only one.

Soon all of them selected five girls and only Ronith was left. He hesitated but selected the girl who caught his attention. The boss hollered in joy finally he could get some money, his bag was secured. He hurried the girls inside ordering them to get ready and guided the boys to their suites.

Ronith sat on the bed anxiously waiting fuck he couldn't do this but he wanted to, he was twenty-three and a virgin. He was excited yet scared. They had paid for full three hours for the girls.

The door opened and came in the girl she was still looking down. The door was dim lighted with red colour making the girl more beautiful. He straightened himself and leaned back on his elbows. She timidly walked towards him and stood in front of him. He checked her out from top to bottom his eyes staring at her bust for a  long time. Ronith felt his blood gushing down he looked at her face "look at me" he ordered. The girl slowly lifted her face and stared at him. His breath hitched fuck! that is one beautiful pair of eyes he thought to himself.

"What's your name?" He asked
"Umm-m"the girl hesitated she looked at him. Ronith lifted his eyebrow "spit it out" he harshly told her. "Lina" she replied Ronith chuckled and got up. He leaned forward taking her hands in his awing in his mind about how cute her hands were. He looked at her "your real name" she looked at him shocked. "Amara" she whispered. "Amara"  he tested her name out. "Beautiful just like the owner"

They stood there awkwardly hand in hand for few minutes. She suddenly let go of his hand and untied the robe. Ronith stared at her the robe slowly came down revealing her body. He took her hand and roughly pulled her towards him. She crashed into his chest and straddled him. His hands roamed her figure and rested in her hips. "Fuck" he whispered and slowly leaned towards her.

Their lips met and fireworks burst around them. Ronith deepened the kiss and unclipped her bra Amara pulled his shirt off and then the both souls spent the three hours exploring themselves.

                           ...................

Amara groggily opened her eyes. She got up and looked around the room. The lights were still dimmed. She looked under the sheets and found herself naked and quickly turned her head sideways but found no one. She checked the time it was 8 o'clock meaning she slept for five hours. 

The night was rough yet gentle Ronith made sure that she was comfortable. The door opened and came in the boss he was holding a paper in his hand. "Take this and get ready you have full time today" saying this he handed her the paper and exited the room.

Amara confused looked at the paper it read " It was lovely meeting you. Meet you again today.
                        -Ronith xoxo"

Vaaste (short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें