💕

4 months later

Jia was engrossed in reading her book when her phone pinged with a message. She lowered the book and looked at her screen "Sunday venighum park at 7:00" it read. It was from an unknown number so she shrugged it off and resumed back to reading.

Two hands clamped on her eyes from behind "guess who?" The minty voice whispered. Jia chuckled "umm..nawra?" she joked. "Nope"

"Umm..sahil?" she pretended to not to know. "Kya yaar apne ek lute ek boyfriend ko nahi pehchan sakti tum" suhan grumbled and took a seat beside her.

Jia giggled "mujhe pata tha tum ho aur kaun karta hai aisa" she kept her book down and closed it not before bookmarking the page.

"Acha let's go for coffee after school" suhan held her hands and played with her fingers. Jia blushed and nodded "okay".

"Jiaaaaa tumhe pata hai aaj raza ne kya kiya? He smiled at me!" Nawra jumped up and down in her place. She was breathing hard after running from the cafeteria to tell the news as fast as possible.

Raza entered the room and glared at nawra "kitni bar kaha hai yaha waha apna mu mat daalo nawra"he strode towards her and held her arm.

Jia raised an eyebrow, smirking she looked at suhan who was looking at Raza with a knowing smile.

Raza rolled his eyes and ignored them. He dragged nawra from them "tum ruko aaj batata hu ek shohar ka gussa"he threatened her.

Jia and suhan laughed at the sight of a grumpy Raza and squealing nawra.

"Yeh dono ka kuch nahi hosakta" suhan chuckled and looked at jia.

"Lekin voh kitne cute hai"she played with her hair, suhan took the strand of hair from her hand and twirled it around his finger "hum bhi toh cute hai" he smirked.

Jia turned a bright red colour "suhannnn"she whined.

The shrill sound of the bell alerted them suhan got up not before pecking her cheek "coffee remember"he said and went away.

Jia pouted looking at his retreating figure but soon a scowl took over her face with anger seeing Ryan enter the class.

She has been ignoring his soulful looks and dejected face for the past four months. There were a few times when ryan would stop her and try to talk to her but luckily suhan would save her.

She blocked his number as per suhan's instructions, many times she did think about giving him a chance to explain but then the video and his nonchalant voice would cloud her mind and she forgets about giving him a chance.

She turned around in her seat and opened the book. She was so engrossed in the book that she jerked hearing the screech of the chair being moved back by Ryan. Her heart thumped against her chest, sweat forming on her temple.

"Why are you sitting here?" She hissed through her teeth. Normally Ryan would look at her with hope or an unknown expression but today it's seems like he had given up on her, his life. His eyes looked dead like the wind prevailing through a cemetery, his face was sunken as if he hadn't eaten for day, maybe it's true she never saw him in the cafeteria. The sharp jawline which once enticed her now made her worry. It was too sharp.

Ryan shrugged "there's no other place" his voice held no emotion just like his face. He sat down and quickly took out his textbook and put his face in the book trying to hide from Jia.

Jia was perplexed his unusual behaviour irked her. Why is he not pestering her? Why his he not looking at her with the same expression? Why is he not trying to talk to her?

She cleared her throat trying to muster up her courage to reply him back but the entry of her history teacher stopped her. She licked her dry lips and sighed focusing on her book.

Sometime between the lesson a note slid in her vision she looked the note and turned to look at Ryan. She reluctantly took the note and opened it please meet me on Sunday at venighum park please give a chance to explain. She bit her bottom lip in anxiousness.

I should inform suhan about this.

She crushed the piece of paper and threw it away before subtly shaking her head. Ryan sighed out loud he slightly turned his head and mouthed "please".

The look he gave made her breathing stop. The pain in his eyes pulled out air from her lungs making her gasp for air. The begging expression in his eyes made her heart clench as if someone was squeezing her heart with all their might.  The way he said please more like pleading, it pulled her towards him.

Their eyes contacted his reflected the agony, the storm he's going through whilst hers reflected the pain she suffered, the humiliation but at the same time both of them held love, adoration for each other.

Jia nodded "one chance"

Ryan's heart bloomed with happiness he finally felt at peace after the agonising months. "One chance" he smiled, the old Ryan coming back.

———————————————————-

Her heart felt as if it would explode at any moment. Her hands trembled awaiting the truth for his actions. She would finally get all her answers. With a shaky breath she entered the park. She looked around noticing some elders walking, children playing. She walked a few steps and her eyes attached to the lone figure sitting on a far bench smiling a small girl.

Jia smiled seeing his caring nature and made her way towards him. Ryan noticed jia approaching him, he quickly bid goodbye to the little girl and stood up.

Jia came to a stop in front of him, both of them nervous for two different reasons.
"Jia I know what you are thinking and I swear I'll clear all the misunderstandings" Ryan fisted his hands by his side resisting himself from hugging her.

Jia's lips wobbled seeing the troubled expression on his face, he looked as if he aged. "Please Ryan justify yourself and don't forget you have only one chance"

Ryan nodded rapidly "let's sit it going to be a long story" he said and both of them took a seat on the bench. Ryan calmed himself and took out his phone from his pocket, he scrolled through some applications and open a video. Passing her the phone he said "whatever it is in this video you have to trust me please trust me" he pleaded.

Jia nodded biting her lip she clicked on the video. It was the same video that suhan had showed her four months ago on the dreadful day. But this time it was from a different angle it looked like someone took it secretly. The camera shifted from a black screen to vague figures sitting in a circle. The same laughter echoed in her ears. The camera was shaking it was now looking at the sky. The same words were spoken making her heart bleed. The video was coming to an end only thirty seconds left. As soon as "Ryan" uttered those words "woh tu mujhe par chorde" the camera face the the two figures and suddenly it focused on them clearing their faces.

A loud gasp came out of jia's mouth she couldn't believe "ry-ryan ye-" a sob broke out of her mouth. The video continued to play "fir mera naam bhi suhan hai."

_________________________

So?....what do guys think about this chapter?

Some colourful words for suhan?

Please comment please comment I love when you guys comment.

Please vote and share💖💖💖💖