R.J💕

Jia stood there stunned as she watched the scene in front of her. The school president lip locking with the most obnoxious girl in the school, Laura. The fuck?
She quickly pulled off her glasses cleaned them with her sweater and put it on again. What is this?!
Jia slowly yet quietly turned around ready to bolt but her foot tripped on air and she fell.
Ryan and Laura pulled apart surprised seeing a girl lying flat on her face, a few meters away from them. Jia did even dare to lift her head the embarrassment was so much that she wished that the ground would open up and swallow her.

"Who are you?!!" Laura shouted. She was horrified by the weird girl. Jia clenched her eyes and slowly lifted herself up, now standing in front of them with her head down. "Umm-" she fumbled with her words. "WHAT? You dumb?!" Laura lifted her hand in a fist ready to hit her but Ryan stopped her "leave her it's okay".

Jia merely glanced at them and turned around bolting out of there "I SAW NOTHING!" She yelled as she ran away.

Ryan chuckled seeing her run away as if she was in fire. He couldn't see her face but her brown hair and green frog socks were recognisable. His grin fell of his face as he realised the situation that he put himself in. Heaving a heavy sigh he turned to Laura "the deal is done now stop following me" he warned her.

Laura fluttered her eyelashes pretending to be innocent and oblivious, she lifted her hands and slowly trailed her fingers on Ryan chest "what? I don't know what you're talking about weren't you the one who wanted to kiss me the most?" She pouted thinking she was looking cute but all Ryan could see was a dying fish face.

He took a step back and brushed his fingers through his hair he felt like pulling his hair off because of this bitch. "That was fucking six years ago when we in sixth grade. I had no brain at that time but I do now so, I clearly know the difference between good and bad and you are definitely on the bad side." He glared at her and walked away.

This was just a waste of time, I shouldn't have done that Ryan thought. Still in his thoughts he couldn't see a small body colliding with him. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and both of them fell down. Him on top of her.

He stared at her and his eyes widened in surprise.

"You" he said.
———————

Jia chuckled "y-yes h-her" she said although she didn't have a single idea about what he was talking.
They stared at each other Ryan looked at her face scrutinising her features the small nose,plum lips and her tan skin that made her so irresistible. Jia did the same.

"What the hell?" They heard a screech behind them and quickly got up. "What is this? Huh! Are you cheating on me?" Laura asked. Jia's eyes widened "no no no it's not what it looks like" she said frantically. Ryan looked at them and an idea formed in his mind he quickly pulled jia against him, his hand on her waist "this is my girlfriend" he stated

"WHAT?!!"
Two voices shouted simultaneously.