💕

Jia rolled her eyes at his explanation "what is wrong with you just because you wanted Laura to be away from you, you used me?" She accused him.

Ryan looked at her diverting his gaze from the road "then what should I've done huh? That girl was not leaving me alone for gods sake"

Jia scoffed "you could've just told her that I'm your girlfriend rather than kissing me right after you kissed that cow"she said angrily and crossed her arms.

Ryan chuckled "so you also call her a cow"
Jia looked at him with an expression like obviously. "Ryan don't change the topic this is gonna be so bad I'm telling this boyfriend girlfriend is a really bad idea, specially between you and me"

Ryan pulled his eyebrows together"and why's that? Aren't you a girl? What's so wrong dating you?" Jia clicked her tongue "see that's the point although I'm a girl I'm not suitable for you matlab you're the president of the school whereas I'm a nerd it's so cliche."

Jia saw him smiling "a cute nerd".
Jia looked at him with her jaw dropped "what did you just say? You called me cute" she laughed out loud holding her stomach "are you okay Ryan you found me 'the ugly nerd' cute" she said while wiping her tears.

Ryan shrugged his hold tightened on the steering wheel "there's something wrong with your bridbrain" he said and glanced at her. Jia scrunched her nose "no! There's something wrong with your brain to think that I'm cute" she huffed.

The car came to a sudden halt and jia jerked forward "RYAN?" She sat back and glared at him. Ryan undid his seatbelt and turned towards her, he leaned over the gear and caged jia between him and the passenger door.

Jia's expression was that of a fish trying to breathe "Ryan" she whispered. Ryan moved forward and he was now partially on top of her "tell yourself ugly one more time and see what happens next" he gritted his teeth.

Jia lowered her gaze "but it's true" she mumbled and suddenly yelped when Ryan banged his palm on the door right beside her head. "You are the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen you know I first saw you when you came to the school wearing a baggy sweater , your big glasses resting on an adorable face made my heart beat so fast that I thought I had some illness but when I saw you again I confirmed that it was you who did magic to me".

Jia was staring at him with wide eyes "Ryan shut up tum jhoot bolrahe ho" she softly said trying to calm her erratic heart.

Ryan leaned towards her face and stared in her eyes "kyu sachai bohat kardvi hoti haina. I lik-fuck it, I love you Jia Mitra I know this sounds very absurd but I'm telling the truth." Ryan confessed.

Jia still in shock "but why did you kiss Laura then?" Ryan cursed "fuck that cow she knew about my crush on you but she didn't now that it was you. She threatened to me that she will disclose about something which I did during my class hours and that thing jeopardised my status I couldn't say no. I had to do it please understand"

Jia looked down staring at his chest "I don't know this is very confusing can you please drop me at my house" Ryan tried to say something but the look on her face made him back up. "Fine but please think about my confession" he said.

There was silence throughout the ride to her house Ryan was lost in his thoughts as well as jia. The car screeched to halt in front of a small but cozy house. Jia undid her seatbelt and quickly got out clutching her bag to her chest "thank you" she muttered and turned around to walk.

"JIA!" Ryan shouted jia stopped in her steps and slowly turned around "please don't take this in a wrong way I really really love you. Please think about it" he begged. Jia could only give a timid nod and she dashed towards the door.

Ryan sighed and pulled out from her driveway.

______________<>_______
Is Ryan sincere or is he playing a game???

I know I know this is too small and the
chapter is kind of boring.

Please look forward to all my other works.

I would really appreciate if you guys could comment and vote.

Tell me how the chapter was?
Did you like it?