Azim stared at his wife he was astonished about her beauty. When his father had told him to marry the cleaner's daughter he was shocked and disgusted. He vowed to never make her his wife but upon seeing the innocent face sitting in the middle of his bed , his mind changed.

She was deeply tucked into his chest. He traced her nose then her lips that he yearned to kiss of course when she's ready. He's not that bad yes, he was strict, evil with the people he worked but never with his young wife.

"Uthiye jaan" he whispered tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She squirmed but didn't wake up "nau baj rahe hai neeche sab intezaar karahe hunge" still she tightly hugged him unknowingly. Azim felt helpless a beautiful girl hugging you what would you do? He stared at her for another five minutes and then slowly got up replacing a pillow in his place and went to take a shower.

After finishing his shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and went back to the room to see ranchi still sleeping he looked at the clock above his bed 10:00 it read. He was sure that everyone was done with their breakfast and went to their respective works. Azim lived with his mother, father and his two younger brothers and their wives.

He slowly crept towards the bed like how in movies the bride wakes up the groom on the first day of marriage. He sat beside her and leaned in water dripping from his hair and landing on her cheek. Ranchi flinched and fluttered her eyes open. She was confused at first but the memories came back like a wave.

Azim grinned seeing his wife flushed so early in the morning "ye aapka kaam nahi tha mohtarma?" Ranchi looked at him confused. Azim gestured towards his body. Realisation dawned upon her like a cold bucket of water and tears welled up in her eyes. "Sorry sorry humse galti hogayi. Kal se pakka hum jaldi uthjainge aur aapko bhi utha-" her rambling was put a stop when azim put his hand on her mouth."bas bas abh jaye aur ready hojaye" .
Nodding her head she quickly went into the bathroom.

Ranchi finished her shower and got to take the towel but she couldn't find she looked in the cabinets but none. Cursing under her breath she carefully opened the door and peeked out making sure her body was hidden. She tried to call Azim but got stuck.kya bol kar bulaye hun unhe?? Azim ji? Suniye?azim? Shaking her thoughts she cleared her throat "suniye" she said or rather whispered. "Suniye na" she tried again but her damned voice was not ready to come out of her throat. Tears welled up in her eyes (yes she knows she's sensitive) "Azim ji" she whispered.

Azim was nowhere to be seen in the room even though she couldn't see.. She kept on thinking what her in-laws might think of her first she was late second she didn't cook and now it was 10:55 am. Tears made their way down her chubby cheeks.

She couldn't go out and get the towel because she didn't know where Azim keeps the extras. She closed the door and stood in front of the mirror looking her herself. She didn't have her phone with her and the old clothes were in the laundry. She started sobbing what will her mother say if she gets to know about this she was sure her father would be so disappointed.

There was a knock on the door and she rushed to open it. Azim's eyes widened seeing her crying "arey jaan kya hua?" He tried to open the door but Ranchi shook her head "w-woh tow-wel nahi hai ya-ah" azim quickly got her a towel. She wrapped her self and peeked out the door Azim quickly rushed to her and opened the forcefully.

He cupped her cheeks and brushed the tears away. "Aapne mujhe kyu nai bulaya?" He asked a flustered Ranchi."humne aapko bulaya lekin aap-" she started crying again Azim swore that he didn't hear her call for him. He was sitting on the chair near the bed after getting changed but he couldn't hear her.

 He was sitting on the chair near the bed after getting changed but he couldn't hear her

When she didn't come out after an hour he was worried that's why he knocked. "Sorry baby mai busy tha" he pecked her forehead and wiped her tears again. "Acha bacha abh mat to itna. Chalo jaldi se change karlo".

Azim was sitting on the bed scrolling through his insta when he heard the bathroom door open and closed he turned around and wished that he didn't. Because the girl standing in front of him was the embodiment of perfection.

 Because the girl standing in front of him was the embodiment of perfection

He felt as if his heart would come out any minute. Fuck! he thought. Ye mere saath hi kyu hona tha.

Ranchi took small steps towards and stood in front of him "ye theek hai?" She softly asked. Azim couldn't help but hold her hips and drag her towards him making her stand in between his parted legs. "Aapko neeche jaana hai?" He asked gazing at her. Ranchi put her hands on his shoulder and played with the white shirt , she nodded "ji aapko nahi jaana hai?" Wrong question girl Azim shook his head and sat her on his lap. He leaned in and whispered " mera mun toh kuch aur karna chara hai" his hands caressing her waist.

Ranchi blushed "chaliye na mujhe bohat bhook lagi kal raath ko function mai bhi nahi khaya kuch" azim quickly got taking her hand and dragging her out of the room." Toh phele bolna tha ladki. Meri bewi aur bhooki na na na galat baath"