💕

Jia's eyes fluttered open she was immediately met with a grey ceiling. At first she was confused feeling scared but then all the memories flooded her mind. She sat up with great difficulty, her mind still hazy. Leaning against the headboard she looked around her surroundings taking in that she was in a bedroom, it had beige coloured walls with dark furniture. Completely giving away that it was a boy's room.

The door opened and Ryan came in with a tray, a bowl of steaming hot soup placed on it. When Ryan noticed her he smiled "you are awake" he stated and walked towards her. Placing the tray in front of him he sat opposite to her in Indian style.
"Let's eat it's been quite late since you've eaten anything considering you fainted at 8 last night and now it's 9 in the morning."

Jia now noticed the drawn curtains blocking the sun rays to enter into the room making the room dull and dark. She thought it was still nighttime.

"I'm sorry" she sheepishly mumbled. "For what?" Ryan arched an eyebrow. Jia pondered over his question, for what was she sorry? For not believing him? For accusing him and slapping him? For fainting in front of him? She shook her mind of these thoughts "for causing you inconvenience"she fiddled with her fingers.

Ryan looked at her, deep in thought "you are not an inconvenience" he said mixing the soup before handing the spoon to her. Jia hesitantly took the spoon before dipping it in soup and taking a sip. Silence prevailed in the room Ryan was lost in his thoughts and jia kept thinking about how to thank him.

Soon she put down the spoon in the empty bowl "thank you" she muttered. Ryan nodded before taking the tray and getting up "freshen up I've extra toiletries in the bathroom" he said and went outside the room.

Jia looked around and saw a black door which probably meant it was the washroom, she got up and entered it. Impressed and slightly in awe of the lavish bathroom she took small steps towards the cabinet and pulled out a new toothbrush. She looked in the mirror and gasped at her reflection god! What a sorry excuse of a girl I am. She immediately scowled seeing her disheveled look, hair looking like a bird's nest, there were creases on her face indicating she had a good, deep sleep.

She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face. Running a hand through her hair to untangle her locks she stepped out of the bathroom, her eyes immediately noticed Ryan sitting on the bed going through his phone.

Hearing the click of a door Ryan looked up, the corner of his mouth slightly lifting up seeing her. He patted the space in front of him "come on we have a lot to talk about."

Jia's heart skipped a beat seeing his smile she reluctantly walked towards the bed and sat. "Umm..."she squirmed in her place afraid of the talk. She didn't want to confront the reality she was good in this state but she knew sometime they needed to clear everything and the time was now.

"What will happen now?"she asked looking in his eyes. Her heart raced meeting his intense gaze. Ryan simply shrugged "to us? Or to your boyfriend?" he mocked her. Jia frowned "to us"she whispered lowering her gaze to stare at his built chest.

Ryan exhaled tossing his phone aside on the bed he put his hands behind his head resting on the pillow "suhan will be in juvi for a year or two if his fathers bails him out which is quite impossible he will still be in juvi for eight months and as for us i don't know the last time I asked....nah I BEGGED you to trust me I was met with a slap soooo I don't know about us anymore." he face remained impassive.

Jia felt a pit in her stomach her tongue tied. She closed her eyes preventing the tears from falling. Finally with new found courage she opened her eyes and looked at him "I'm sorry" she mumbled softly.