Thank You

In 2014 I started getting into fanfics and downloaded wattpad because of the mere reason. Eventually I started loving reading books online. I used to read wattpad everyday, every time after school. I became a hopeless romantic because of those werewolves books and billionaire and NOT to be ignored the K-pop fics!

Slowly I started to feel intrigued by writing. Since I'm an extreme introvert I don't open or express my views to anyone. I found relief, happiness and excitement in writing down my thoughts. I remember I used to maintain a journal in which I wrote every thing that happened to me on that day and end it off by writing the date and time and sign on it as if I'm giving my autograph.  I used to write what I felt at that moment and reading those lines today make me relive that moment and those exact feelings, then I would exclaim "Arey ye hua tha woh din!"

In 10th grade me and my friend (who was equally obsessed with reading) came up with an idea to write our own story, to become an author. So the next day I started my first ever book "their's to be called" which is a fanfic of BTS.Whereas my dear friend is still thinking about how to start a book. I had neither a plan on what to do nor a plot. I simply picked up my phone and began writing.

In a matter of two months my first book got very good feedback, it rose up in ranks and views. I'm eternally grateful to you guys who voted for me and commented and read it despite the lack of good grammar and punctuations. I'm very thankful to you guys without you I couldn't be where I'm today.

In 2019 I got into Urdu books at first I used to cringe at the thought of reading Urdu and Hindi books. But then I made up my mind and clicked on the book "bride and prejudice" and let me tell you, I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT BOOK! And after that I was just clicking on every short story book recommended.

Then I came across the famous "short stories" I gave it a try and damn they were cute af! I came to understand how those authors write every little detail and complete the story in just few chapters and I was like "I can also do it!"

Fir kya? I picked up my phone yet again and started writing my second book "vaaste". I originally wanted to write one shots but I got comments and messages that the storyline was good, you should complete it. I also had a feud with a reader about the topic👀 ( if you know you know)

I ultimately had to change my style and made five to seven chapters of a particular plot.

Tuesday, 7th October my book reached 101k views. Like 😭😭😭😭😭 I never thought this piddu brain could write up stories which people loved. I honestly shed tears when I was waiting for the views to strike that 100k mark. I was so thankful to you guys.

Even though I may not post consistently, my grammar sucks, incomplete stories and deleted ones. Y'all still read it and appreciated my work.

When reading other short story books and  seeing the authors have  such a close relationship with their readers I used think why my readers don't interact with me like that?Is it my fault? Is my story boring? Or is it just not worth your thoughts. It was disappointing but I worked hard and it resulted in a few of you guys giving me feedbacks.

I realised that my book was loved when a few people contacted me and requested me to publish the book on a different platform. We emailed each other and since it was a great opportunity for me to earn some bucks I said yes to the person.

So this book will be deleted!

Sorry y'all but your sis need those papers 😗✌🏽

Lol y'all thought I don't have any intention of earning money with my book because it's not worth y'all money. So I politely declined that person and refused the contract and they seemed to be very skeptical. Itni mehnat se book likhi ye bhi gayi bole toh.

Aur ye Hindi ka mamla toh itta sar dard kara tha na phele!!! Like normal Hindi nai ati meko ye hum, hai, nazuk harkata nai hota bhai. Par still aap log ke liye dimaag ko phirana pardhta baz waqt to Hindi ich bhul jatiyu. Please understand my Hindi sometimes.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

I am so grateful of y'all for giving me the opportunity to write my stories and taking out your precious time to read it

I am so grateful of y'all for giving me the opportunity to write my stories and taking out your precious time to read it. I don't when I'll post the next chapter but it will be 100% during this weekend. 🥺🥺 I pinky promise.

I don't want to stretch it out so bye! 💖💖💖💖