R.S🧡

Simran walked towards her history class she was already five minutes late so she decided to walk as slow as she could. She glanced around the corridor seeing that nobody was insight she skipped her way to the class.

Unknown to her a pair of almost black eyes was staring at her.

She arrived at her class "umm excuse me ma'am may I come in?" She asked politely ready for a lecture but surprisingly the teacher only glared at her and told her not to be late again.

Confused Simran went to her seat and sat down beside her friend Anjali. "Aaj kaha Kho gayi thi?" Anjali asked as if this was not new Simran looked at her and shrugged "dil nahi tha". Simran faced the teacher and started taking notes.

It had been twenty minutes since the class started when the teacher looked around the room frowning, "where's ranvijay?" Simran snapped her head to look at his place and found it as usual empty. "Umm he's using the washroom" one of his friend tried to cover Ranvijay the teacher rolled his eyes and looked at Simran.All the students turned to look at Simran. "Simran tumhara dost kidhar hai?" the teacher asked.
How would I know??? She wanted to shout but suppressed it. She put on an innocent face widening her eyes "he was on his phone near the staircase" she said. His friends glared at her but she kept her innocent face and shrugged at them. One of his friends did the I'll kill you gesture.

The teacher got angry she slammed the book on her table and walked out of the class all the students running behind her to watch the drama unfold. Simran as usual remained seated in her place Anjali nudged her "chal" but Simran just shook her head. Anjali rolled her eyes and ran off.

Ranvijay was happily streaming a game when suddenly his phone was snatched from his grip . He looked up to see his history teacher glaring at him. He sheepishly smiled at her "ma'am aap?" He asked innocently and stoop up towering the teacher. He was 6'0 the teacher was like 5'0 she had to crane her neck to see him.

"Chalo abhi ka abhi principal ke paas aaj agar mai tumhe suspend nahi karayi na dekhlo" she threatened him. Not even bothered by her threat he saw his friends hiding behind a wall he asked with his eyes about who snitched. Junaid one of his friends mouthed Simran Ranvijay's body was now filled with rage that girgit. "Ma'am aapko lagta hai mere chachu mujhe school se suspend karinge?" He said smugly. The teacher was flustered she very well knew that the school was owned by his family but still to keep her authority she dragged him to the principal.

When the entered the room the principal also his chachu looked towards them and heaved a sigh when he saw his nephew "abh kya kiya isne?" He asked in a normal tone the teacher smiled and looked at Ranvijay with a smug face as if she was sure now that he's gonna get suspended. She told him about Ranvijay's antics and once she was done she looked expectantly at him ready to take some action. The principal looked at Ranvijay who was looking at him with tears in his eyes probably fake. "Ranvijay apni gadi ki chabi dedo aur dusri waqt ye sab mujhe nahi sunna. Thank you mrs.Haider you can leave now."

Ranvijay happily dug his keys from his back pocket and tossed it to the principal and left the office while throwing a wink at the teacher who was looking shocked her eyes going back and forth between the principal and Ranvijay.

Abh toh tu gayi Simran ki bachi. With that thought he stalked toward the classroom in search of Simran.

Simran looked towards the door to see all the students running back to their places yelling vo agaya!! Simran toh gayi abh. She turned back to her book and ignored them. The door suddenly slammed open she was sure that he broke the hinges. "SIMRAN!" She looked at the door to see a red faced Ranvijay with smoke coming out of his ears (in an animated way).

He took long strides towards her and grabbed her wrist and attempted to drag her out of the class but she resisted he glared at her with a warning in his eyes "don't test my patience chalo mere saath" she just raised at eyebrow at him. Ranvijay had enough her forcefully pulled her out of her place and dragged her out of the class, his friends giving her thumbs up as in to say all the best.

"Ranvijay chodo hume hum ne kaha chord ullu" she yelled at him but the boy continued to drag her and pulled her in the store room. Locking the door behind him he roughly let go of her wrist Simran yelped in pain she lifted her hands and saw bruises forming on her wrist. "Ye kya batameezi hai?" She glared at him still rubbing her wrist shit it's hurting.

Ranvijay stared at her face then his averted his gaze to her wrist. Guilt took over him and he stepped forward taking her hand but gently this time. Simran resisted but he used force, strong get soft. He carefully caressed over the bruises "sorry" he mumbled. Simran looked at him "kya?" She pretended that she didn't hear. Ranvijay looked at her and gritted his teeth "sorry bola na ladki abh Kya pair pardhu" he said.

"Haan humare pair pardho tum jaise bigdhe huye ladke se kuch toh hosake ga" she taunted. Having enough of her "tum mujhe ye bolo tum ne ma'am ko meri complain kyu ki?" Simran shrugged "kyuki unhone humse poocha aur hume batadiya" she simply stated. Ranvijay grabbed at shoulder and pulled her near him "tumhe pata hai tumne mujhe kitti badi problem mai fasadiya?" He glared at her. Simran was shocked about the nearness between them and tried to back up but he pulled her more towards him. "Chodho hume nahi toh hum firse tumhari shikayat kardinge principal se" Ranvijay pulled her more towards her their noses almost touching "acha aur kya bolo gi tum mere chachu ko?"
Simran gulped the he had a menacing look "yehi ke tumne mujhe chuya" she whispered obviously she was not gonna go to the principal and say that she knew Ranvijay since kindergarten they were best friends she knew that he couldn't even hurt a fly let alone touch a girl. The boy hates girls but for some reason he always sticks to Simran people always thought they would date but they only bickered.

"Kaisa chuya? Kidhar chuya?" He asked her.
Simran was blushing her heart going crazy. She lifted her hands and pointed at her lips "idhar" she whispered softly. The next moment she felt soft lips touch hers and boom!! Ranvijay Singhania was kissing her.

He grabbed her waist and pulled her into him Simran kissed him back eventually

He grabbed her waist and pulled her into him Simran kissed him back eventually. Ranvijay heard her groan and smirked. He pulled apart and pecked her nose "abh bolo jao ke maine tumhe idhar chuya fir mai bhi tumhare baba ke paas jane bolunga ki aapki beti ne mujhe idhar chuya" he smirked and pecked her forehead.

Simran touched her lips the tingling sensation was still present. She couldn't process what happened but the last thing she saw was Ranvijay's worried look and she fainted.

IN HIS ARMS!!!