♥️

Since I'm in quarantine I thought to give you guys a long chapter.

Aaliyah was writing to pass her time in her bedroom when her phone dinged she quickly kept the pen down and looked at the phone to see Abbas has messaged her. The message read "khidki toh kholo" confused aaliya got up and went to the window. She pulled the curtains apart and gasped seeing Abbas sitting on a tree branch she quickly lifted the window and peeked out "ye kya kar rahe ho aap? Gir jao ge" she said worried he might slip "toh tum hona mera ilaaj karne meri personal Doctor" Abbas said and got in the room through the window.

Aaliyah backed up "itni raath ko kya karahe hai? Kisi ne dekh liya na aapko toh meri khair nahi" she said Abbas chuckled and pulled her towards him, wrapping his hands around her waist he nuzzled her neck "I missed you so much meri jaan aapko pata hai mujhe saans lene nahi aaraha tha jab aap mere paas nahi thi" he said dramatically adding a few gestures. Aaliyah chuckled she hugged him back "kuch hi ghante huye hai aapko merse alag hokar aur fir kal subah aap aajao ge na mujhe pick up karne?" She asked.

"Mera dil kare toh mai tumhe abhi le chalu apne ghar aur pyaar karu tumhe par ye ritual toh poori karlo" Abbas said.

As soon as the semester ended Abbas came to her house with a rishta for her and seeing the politician's son her parents agreed for the marriage. They got married two days back and now Aaliyah had to go back to her house for a day as per the ritual.

"Kuch nahi kal karle na jo karna hai aaj toh jaaye" Aaliyah said without realising what she said Abbas smirked "kuch bhi?" He asked. Once again the naive Aaliyah nodded "kuch bhi" she said. Abbas chuckled and dragged both of them to her bed. He laid down with her and spooned her "chalo soone chalte hai kal ka din bohat busy rehne waala hai" he said quickly ready to sleep and wake up "kyu kuch khaas hai kya kal?" Aaliyah asked confused Abbas kissed her neck "bohat khaas hai aur hume bohat energy ki zaroorat hai toh chalo jaldi so jao" he said and nuzzled the back of her neck.

"Lekin koi aajaye ga"she tried to say "shhh" Abbas shushed her and drifted to sleep. Aaliyah thought for a moment and shrugged so what he's her husband if her mother's sees both of them she will just say that he missed her.With that thought she turned around and put her hand around his waist and cuddled his chest. Slowly she fell asleep looking forward to the khaas cheez tomorrow.

The hot sun rays burned her face and Aaliyah got up groaning she rubbed her eyes and grimaced feeling the rheum near her eyes. She looked beside her to see it empty she felt sad that Abbas left without saying goodbye. She got up and went to the washroom after taking a long warm shower she got out and went towards her closet.

As she opened the door she saw a note "ye sari pheno aaj"

Her eyes bulged out ine kya hogaya ye kaise phenu mai? Aaliyah thought for a moment and wore the saree except she wore a full blouse instead of the scantily blouse

The blouse was long sleeved and hid her stomach. She looked at the clock it was 11:00 AM Abbas would come at 5:00 after his work.