D.A❤️

Amrutha was seething she had broken everything that came into her sight in her room why? Because her boyfriend had cheated on her. She received a message where her boyfriend was seen kissing another girl though his face was slightly blurred Amrutha could easily make out that he was her boyfriend. She couldn't control herself and broke down. Her mother rushed to her room comforting her although she didn't know what happened.

After calming down her mother asked what was wrong but amrutha remained silent. Her family didn't know about her boyfriend, Dev who was also her cousin.

They have been dating for two years. She knew her family would not accept Dev because first, he was her aunt's son secondly, he was freaking thirty two years old ,11 years older than her. She remember when she used to play with her Dev bhaiya every time he came to her house but as time passed the brotherly affection changed into something else.

Love

She had fallen in love with him when she was sixteen years old. At first she was disgusted with herself for falling for her twenty six year old bhai. But she couldn't just ignore her feeling so a year later when Dev returned from Kuwait she started making her moves. She used to accidentally bump into him, find any reason to hold his hand, kiss his cheek and what not just to make him like her. It worked after five months of continuous "accidents" Dev felt something for his baby sister. She tried to brush it off but when he saw her wearing a red sari with a low cut blouse her portions in clear view of his. He couldn't stop himself and claimed her that night when she turned eighteen.

After that night they both started dating in secret. Dev loved her a lot , he used to shower her with presents , kisses. The two were like rabbits when ever they were alone.

1 week ago Amrutha found out that she was pregnant. She fainted in her bedroom not knowing what to do. She managed to pull herself and tried to contact Dev but he was out of reach. But today she found out his infidelity.

Dev was working in Kuwait. It was only last week when an emergency call came to him and he was immediately required in Kuwait. He left without telling anyone. He being forgetful didn't take his phone. He realised it after reaching Kuwait when he wanted to talk to his girl. He knew that she would be angry at him and he was ready for it. He could even take her beatings because he loved her alot.

One day left till his flight back to kolkata. He was excited he could finally meet his Amrutha after a torturous week. He brought her many good from her favourite chocolates to his favourite lingerie.

Dev arrived at the airport he hailed a taxi and without any hesitance went to Amrutha's place. He was nervous he knew that she would be angry with him. And then he would make up by kissing her and giving her gifts. He smiled like a teenager.

He reached her apartment and took out his suitcase and went straight to her floor. He rang the bell and waited. But five minutes had passed and no one came. He tried again and then knocked but to no avail. He was familiar with her neighbours and rang their bell. Soon Hansa aunty opens the he greeted her and asked her about Amrutha's family.

She looked sad and her eyes welled up with tears ,she suddenly started crying. Dev was confused he quickly comforted her and asked her what was wrong. she informed him that Amrutha was no more. Dev was confused.

Hansa aunty said that Amrutha was pregnant and when her family came to know about it they kicked her out of the house and Amrutha committed suicide by jumping from the building. And the Khanna family moved out.His world crashed down. Tears started flowing down his cheeks, the rose which he had bought crushed under his shoes. He felt nauseous. Hansa quickly sat him down in her sofa and offered him water. She then went back to her room and came out after a few minutes with a phone which he recognised very well and a folded paper.

She gave them to him and without any world went back to her room. Dev still in shock opened the letter very agonisingly as if it burnt him. He started crying again, his hands trembling and heart breaking.
He read:

Dear Dev,
I know that you loved me, I know that you would do anything for me. The last two years with you were the best for me. I loved you with every inch of me and with my soul. I gave you everything the last two years you gave me everything from love to happiness. I couldn't forget about you. Our childhood memories will always be with me even in afterlife. I love you so much.
But since last week you haven't picked up my call nor messaged me. I was worried at first and comforted myself that you are alright. I trusted you. But that trust broke then I saw the video. I didn't know that I was not enough for you, I was not satisfying you that you cheated on me. I was pregnant with our child. If you would have been here I would have told you. But you seemed to be busy with your lover. Open my phone see all the videos and photos that I have collected for you.
Even though I hate you for cheating on me I still love you and always will. Be happy.
Yours Amu❤️

Dev opened the phone and looked through all the videos and photos. He was confused why his girl was accusing him of cheating when he didn't even spare a glance at other girls for him it was always Amrutha. His world.