A.A♥️

Aliyah looked through her bag anxiously but she couldn't find them, her notes. She looked around her, under her desk , in her locker but couldn't find them. Her eyes welled up with tears they were very important, she had spent a whole night to write them. Heaving out a heavy sigh she zipped up her bag and swung it around her shoulder.

Before going out of the class she took a last glance around her class. Friends were laughing and talking with each other , some girls were gossiping but one particular student stood out the most. Abbas shah the "king" of the college. He was a politician's son he could do whatever he wanted and those who defied him they were never seen again in the college.

She shuddered thinking about it. He stood at 6'3 compared to her 5'0 the whole world seemed to be giants to her. He had muscles and always wore a bitch face. His voice added to his intimidating personality it was husky and deep like Mariana Trench.

Every girl swooned over him and she too at one point daydreamed about him being her husband

Every girl swooned over him and she too at one point daydreamed about him being her husband. She was like "other girls" because come on every girl is same, no girl is "different".

Abbas was staring at her.

Her heart threatened to lunge out of her mouth. Why was he staring at her? Did she do something? No that was impossible she didn't even have any friend except for the small rat under her desk. His name was yumyum. Back to the point aliyah stared back at him his mouth curved into a smirk, fuck that was hot. He lifted his hand and beckoned her. She looked around making sure that he was gesturing her when she found that she was the only person standing near the door she slowly made her way towards him and stood in front of him.

All the eyes turned towards them. The quite girl and the bad boy hell, She would also be surprised. She was staring at his Jordans when he took something out of his bag. Curiously she looked up and gasped , it was her notes! Aliyah tried to snatch them but tripped and fell on the ground.

Cute Abbas thought.

Aliyah stood up dusting of her clothes and groaning in pain. "Give them back" she demanded Abbas tilted his head as if he didn't understand her. Huffing she said "give back my NOTES!"
"No" Abbas replied
Her eyes widened what? This boy! On instinct her hand lifted up ready to beat him up. Everyone in the room gasped , murmuring how stupid aliyah was being.
His eyes narrowed at her with a flick of his hand every student left the room.

Praying for aliyah.

The door slammed shut behind her. Aliyah realised what she did "I-i t-tha-" she tried to justify her actions. Abbas stood up towering her, her head reaching upto his chest. She stumbled back straining her neck to see his face. " please humare notes dedijiye" she whispered. Abbas looked at her then to her notes he lifted them in the air and tore them into pieces.

Tears were flowing down her cheeks she couldn't believe what he did. Abbas leaned down towards her ear " ye lo" and with that he threw the pieces at her. She began sobbing "Kya problem hai aapki?" She said hiccuping pathetically. What a loser she thought to herself.

Suddenly she was pinned against the door. She struggled to free herself but her hands ended up on his chest and his hands firmly wrapped around her waist. She looked down her face flushed. She couldn't handle the intensity in his eyes.
He pulled her to him as close as he could.

"Tum ho meri problem" he whispered in her ear. Goosebumps rose on her body. "Ji?" She asked confused still looking at his wide chest. Abbas held her chin and lifted her face. Their noses touching each other. Suddenly he slammed his lips on hers. He kissed her as if his life depended on it. Aliyah was stunned she stood there staring at his closed eyes in shock. Her mind closed up and she kissed him back.

After a full make out session Abbas leaned back his hands still wrapped around her. He was staring at her flushed face stained with tears, the swollen lips that he could kiss every second. "Fuck ! Meri jaan aap itni khoobsurat kyun ho?"
He buried his face in her neck and open kissed on it. "Chalo mere saath aur lelo apne notes"
With that he held her wrist and dragged her out of the class.