♥️

Abbas dragged her to his car and pushed her inside. He leaned down and fastened her seatbelt and gave her a little peck on her cheeks before shutting the door and making his way to the driving seat.

Aliyah sat there stunned not knowing what to do, her head was aching because of the stunt which Abbas had pulled out a few minutes ago. "Aap Kya kar rahein hain?" She mumbled. Abbas turned to look at her he could make out that her brain was running with thousand thoughts. He put his hand on her thigh and held it firmly " jo bhi kar raha hu aapke aur mere liye hi kar raha hu" with that he started driving.

All along the way aliyah couldn't find the courage to ask him where they were going. He was driving so fast that she thought she would die,the car came to a sudden stop. Aliyah jerked forward but the seatbelt held her she looked outside the window to see that they stopped at an ice cream shop. But why?

"Abbas yaha-" before she could continue Abbas opened her door and held his hand out. Aliyah quitely undid the seatbelt and hesitatingly held his hand. His calloused hand held her soft hand. Abbas yet again dragged her to the ice cream shop and stood in front of the counter which displayed various kinds of ice creams. "Choose one"

Aliyah shook her "nahi nahi humein nahi khana" but one glare from Abbas and she turned around "chocolate" she said. Abbas smiled complacently "double scoop with extra chips and rainbow sprinkles" aliyah turned to look at him giving him a confused look. He just shook his head and took there orders after he placed his honey almond one.

They both settled down in the corner booth where nobody could see them. Aliyah took a scoop out of her ice cream and ate it. It automatically made her take another scoop and another, someone cleared their throat and she looked up. Thinking that he must want to taste her ice cream she scooped some and lifted her hand forward Abbas wanted to calm his heart but thought against it and slowly on purpose ate the ice cream.

He then scooped some of his and offered it to aliyah. She made a disgusting face after eating the ice cream he chuckled seeing her cute face.

However, aliyah had a lot of questions in her mind and was in desperate need of answers. She slowly started "voh jo aapne class Mai kiya kyu kiya?" Abbas looked at her blushing face "kya kiya maine" he pretended to be oblivious. "Vo-voh-" she stuttered Abbas leaned forward and whispered "kya kiya maine" shivers went down her spine. "Kiss" she whispered back fumbling with her spoon.

He sat down "kyu aapku pasand nahi aya" he asked her. She didn't look up and kept on fumbling with her spoon "Maine kuch poocha jaan" her heart was racing the hell! Who gave this boy to make her feel like this? "Mujhe-"she couldn't continue because if she did she knew that she will faint. "Aapko kya jaan?" There was silence he took her features and she stared at the melted ice cream mentally crying for it.
"Acha jaane de mujhe malum hai ki aapki zubaan nahi khulegi" she looked at him. "Maine aapko isiliye kiss kiya kyu ki mai aapse mohabbat karta hu" fuck!! Excuse me? You have no right to kill me like this, aliyah thought. Her cheeks tainted with red "ji?"

He raised his eyebrow "Kya Mai mohabbat nahi kar sakta kiya?" He taunted. "Nahi toh" she said. He gave her an incredulous look aliyah gasped thinking about what she blabbered our. "Nahi mera matlab aisa nahi tha bas aap mujhse kaise?"
He took her hand in his and the other one caressed her cheek "kya mujhe aapse pyaar nahi hosakta? Aap itni toh pyari hai, ye baal , he choti si naak, aur ye aapke lips jo ki abh mere hai. Main ne jab aapko pheli waqt dekha tha na jab hi mujhe pata chal gaya tha ki mai iss ladki ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hu"

Aliyah's eyes were brimming with tears "ji" she managed to spurt out. Abbas chuckled and squished her cheeks and a gave a long kiss on her lips. "Bas ye semester ke baad aliyah Abbas shah ban ne ke liye tyaar hojayein" he said and leaned back on his seat. She stared at him and grinned with red cheeks.

He put his hand on his heart "hayee mera dil"