💕

"Mera naam bhi suhan hai" he was grinning like a jerk. The video ended after showing suhan's face and the other boy's who was his best friend.

Jia bit her wobbling lips the tears continued to flow down her cheeks "ry-Ryan why di-did he do this? WHY?" She yelled in despair. There was no energy left in her body, her heart felt betrayed , it was shattered into small pieces that stabbed her chest. Her mind was hazy all the good laughs, the kisses turned into his sinister laugh.

Ryan quietly took back the phone from her hold. His heart constricted seeing her tears "I'm sorry" that's all he had to say.
He looked her with agonising gaze, Jia sobbed fuck this boy shit. She turned to Ryan and another sob broke out seeing his face. "I'm sorry Ryan I'm sorry y-you can hit me if you want-" Ryan quickly held her face.

"Shh don't cry over some jerk. He will reap what he sow, I promise" he kissed her forehead, a little reluctant.
Jia shook her head "no don't do anything I don't want to do anything" she tried to calm her mind but all she could see was suhan's face.

"Okay now shh it's okay it's okay" he cupped her face and stroked her cheek with his thumb not liking how she was crying over that clown.

Jia continued to cry for a few minutes and Ryan soothed her with sweet nothings to make her feel better. Now jia was only sniffling, her eyes red and puffy, her cheeks tinted with red. "B-but that day it was clearly your voice" Jia stuttered out confused. Ryan sighed "he changed the tone of the voice he raised an octave so that his voice would be like mine but since you couldn't decipher in that moment you didn't know but if you had watched the video second time you could've noticed that the voice was unusually deep" Ryan clicked on another video.

It was the same one that suhan had showed her. Now that she carefully listened to the voice she could make out the tone was pitched lower. What a fool you were Jia. She put her head down in shame a few tears leaving her eyes. "It's not your fault I would've also done the same if I was in your place" Ryan comforted her.

She carefully raised her head to look at Ryan "what should I do now?" She whispered not having the strength to talk aloud.

Ryan thought for a few seconds "you don't have to do anything just leave everything to me but....there's one thing you should do" he said giving her a small smile.

Jia enthusiastically nodded her head Ryan chuckled seeing her adorable self. He took a deep breath and exhaled, he looked in her eyes a zing of electricity passed "just trust me" he said.

Jia nodded her head "I trust you" she managed to speak out through her wobbly lips.

__________________________

"Acha you are coming to my place today right?"suhan asked jia. Jia ignored the pang in her heart and typed a reply "yes" three dots appeared and suhan sent a reply "wear the dress that I gave you babe I want to show you something" he added a wink face which made jia cringe.

She didn't want to go but Ryan told her to follow the plan, what plan? She didn't even know. Ryan only told her to do so and so and she obliged. She texted Ryan "he wants me to wear something revealing. What could he do?" She stared at the sent text. Few seconds later Ryan texted back "do what he says". Jia sighed and replied "okay"

She looked at time 5:30 PM she had only thirty minutes to get ready. Who cares? I'll just be late. She rolled over and hopped off her bed, walking towards her closet she opened it and scrutinised her dresses. Finally after decades she picked up the black cocktail dress that suhan had gifted her.

Vaaste (short stories)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें